Money in the utility function: Functional equivalence to a shopping-time model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerhard Rösl & Franz Seitz & Karl-Heinz Tödter, 2017.
"Besser ohne Bargeld? Gesamtwirtschaftliche Wohlfahrtsverluste der Bargeldabschaffung,"
ROME Working Papers
201706, ROME Network.
- Rösl, Gerhard & Seitz, Franz & Tödter, Karl-Heinz, 2017.
"Besser ohne Bargeld? Gesamtwirtschaftliche Wohlfahrtsverluste der Bargeldabschaffung
[Doing away with cash? The macroeconomic welfare costs of abolishing cash]," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 58, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Rösl, Gerhard & Seitz, Franz & Tödter, Karl-Heinz, 2017. "Besser ohne Bargeld? Gesamtwirtschaftliche Wohlfahrtsverluste der Bargeldabschaffung
- Ritter, Joseph A, 1995. "The Transition from Barter to Fiat Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 134-149, March.
- Ragot, Xavier, 2014.
"The case for a financial approach to money demand,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 94-107.
- Xavier Ragot, 2008. "The case for a financial approach to money demand," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586066, HAL.
- Xavier Ragot, 2014. "The case for a financial approach to money demand," Post-Print halshs-00978785, HAL.
- Xavier Ragot, 2014. "The case for a financial approach to money demand," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4vm8e5vhjr9, Sciences Po.
- Ragot, X., 2010. "The Case for a Financial Approach to Money Demand," Working papers 300, Banque de France.
- Xavier Ragot, 2009. "The Case for a Financial Approach to Money Demand," 2009 Meeting Papers 474, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Araújo, Eurilton, 2015.
"Monetary policy objectives and Money’s role in U.S. business cycles,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 85-107.
- Eurilton Araújo, 2015. "Monetary Policy Objectives and Money's Role in U.S. Business Cycles," Working Papers Series 403, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Rösl, Gerhard & Seitz, Franz & Tödter, Karl-Heinz, 2017. "Doing away with cash? The welfare costs of abolishing cash," IMFS Working Paper Series 112, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Franz Seitz & Markus A. Schmidt, 2014.
"Money In Modern Macro Models: A Review of the Arguments,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 3, pages 156-174.
- Seitz, Franz & Schmidt, Markus A., 2014. "Money in modern macro models: A review of the arguments," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 37, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- José Isidro García de Paso, 2002. "The 1628 Castilian crydown: A test of competing theories of the price level," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 163(4), pages 71-92, December.
- Brand, Claus & Reimers, Hans-Eggert & Seitz, Franz, 2003. "Forecasting real GDP: what role for narrow money?," Working Paper Series 254, European Central Bank.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Ben Martin & Tony Yates, 2002. "How uncertain are the welfare costs of inflation?," Bank of England working papers 152, Bank of England.
- Elena Sinelnikova-Muryleva, 2011. "Innovations in the sphere of payments and the money demand in Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 157P.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Pengfei Jia, 2015. "Capital Controls and Welfare with Cross-Border Bank Capital Flows," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 212, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- JosÈ I. GarcÌa de Paso, "undated". "The 1628 Castilian Crydown: A Test of Competing Theories of the Price Level," Studies on the Spanish Economy 103, FEDEA.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 2004. "Recent developments in understanding the demand for money," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 247-272.
- Claus Brand & Hans-Eggert Reimers & Franz Seitz, 2003. "Narrow Money and the Business Cycle: Theoretical aspects and euro area evdence," Macroeconomics 0303012, EconWPA.
- Bas Aarle & Nina Budina, 1997. "Financial repression, money growth, and seignorage: The Polish experience," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(4), pages 683-707, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:15:y:1993:i:1:p:175-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.