Evaluating Administrative Guidance and Cartels in Japan (1957-1988)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, J. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979. "Price competition, quality and income disparities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 340-359, June.
- Suzanne Scotchmer & Jerry Green, 1990.
"Novelty and Disclosure in Patent Law,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, pages 131-146.
- Klemperer, Paul, 1990. "How Broad Should the Scope of Patent Protection Be?," CEPR Discussion Papers 392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1982. "A Dynamic Game of R and D: Patent Protection and Competitive Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 671-688, May.
- Nancy T. Gallini, 1992. "Patent Policy and Costly Imitation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 52-63.
- Janusz A. Ordover, 1991. "A Patent System for Both Diffusion and Exclusion," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 43-60.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. "Foreign Technology Acquisition Policy and Firm Performance in Japan, 1957-1970: The Japanese Industrial Policy Revisited," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-274, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2002.
"Industrial Policies and Growth: Lessons From International Experience,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Norman Loayza & Raimundo Soto & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.), Economic Growth: Sources, Trends, and Cycles, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 9, pages 251-308
Central Bank of Chile.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2002. "Industrial Policies and Growth: Lessons from International Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 169, Central Bank of Chile.
- Michael E. Porter & Mariko Sakakibara, 2004. "Competition in Japan," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 27-50.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. "Foreign Technology Acquisition Policy and Firm Performance in Japan, 1957-1970: The Japanese Industrial Policy Revisited (Published in "International Journal of Industrial Organization", Sep," CARF F-Series CARF-F-003, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Akihiko Kawaura, 2005.
"Institutional Change in Japan: Theory, Evidence, and Reflections,"
Economics Study Area Working Papers
82, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Lei Zhu & ZhongXiang Zhang & Ying Fan, 2011. "An Evaluation of Overseas Oil Investment Projects under Uncertainty Using a Real Options Based Simulation Model," Working Papers 2011.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kiyota, Kozo & Okazaki, Tetsuji, 2005.
"Foreign technology acquisition policy and firm performance in Japan, 1957-1970: Micro-aspects of industrial policy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, pages 563-586.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2005. "Foreign Technology Acquisition Policy and Firm Performance in Japan, 1957-1970: Micro-aspects of Industrial Policy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-329, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Aitor Ciarreta, 2012. "Cartels and regulation: effects on prices and real sales in sweden (1976–1990)," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 127-146, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:9:y:1995:i:2:p:200-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.