The interdependence of the term structure of eurocurrency interest rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2011.
"The term structure of interest rates, the expectations hypothesis and international financial integration: Evidence from Asian economies,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 679-689, October.
- Mark J. Holmes & Theodore Panagiotidis & Jesus Otero, 2010. "The term structure of interest rates, the expectations hypothesis and international financial integration: Evidence from Asian Economies," Discussion Paper Series 2010_18, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2009.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates, the Expectations Hypothesis and International Financial Integration: Evidence from Asian Economies," Working Paper series 34_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Michael R. Darby & James Lothian, 1989. "The International Transmission of Inflation Afloat," NBER Chapters,in: Money, History, and International Finance: Essays in Honor of Anna J. Schwartz, pages 203-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Clare & Ilias Lekkos, 2000. "An analysis of the relationship between international bond markets," Bank of England working papers 123, Bank of England.
- Clemens J. M. Kool & John A. Tatom, 1988. "International linkages in the term structure of interest rates," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 30-43.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:5:y:1986:i:2:p:245-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.