Purchasing power parity yet again: evidence from spatially separated commodity markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Chen, Show-Lin & Wu, Jyh-Lin, 2000. "A Re-Examination of Purchasing Power Parity in Japan and Taiwan," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 271-284, April.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Sideris, Dimitris A. & Voumvaki, Fragiska K., 2005.
"Testing long-run purchasing power parity under exchange rate targeting,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 959-981, October.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Dimitris A. Sideris & Fragiska K. Voumvaki, 2004. "Testing Long-Run Purchasing Power Parity under Exchange Rate Targeting," Working Papers 15, Bank of Greece.
- Shu-Ling Chen & John D. Jackson & Hyeongwoo Kim & Pramesti Resiandini, 2014. "What Drives Commodity Prices?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1455-1468.
- Shu-Ling Chen & John D. Jackson & Hyeongwoo Kim & Pramesti Resiandini, 2010. "What Drives Commodity Prices?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2010-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Shu-Ling Chen & John D. Jackson & Hyeongwoo Kim & Pramesti Resiandini, 2013. "What Drives Commodity Prices?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-03, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Chen, Shu-Ling & Jackson, John D. & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Resiandini, Pramesti, 2012. "What Drives Commodity Prices?," MPRA Paper 40711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shengfei Han, 2012. "Reforms, WTO, arbitrage efficiency and integration between the China-US soybean markets," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 318-341, August.
- Hyeongwoo Kim, 2013. "Are Global Food Prices Becoming More Volatile and More Persistent?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-22, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Phillips, Llad & Pippenger, John, 2005. "Some Pitfalls in Testing the Law of One Price in Commodity Markets," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt92b16177, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Pippenger, John, 2007. "Strictly Speaking, the Law of One Price Works in Commodity Markets," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt1sf2d60x, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Pippenger, John, 2004. "The Modern Theory of the LOP and PPP: Some Implications," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt60z886n7, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P. & Chowdhury, Ibrahim, 2004. "Nonlinear dynamics in deviations from the law of one price: a broad-based empirical study," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2002. "Non-Linear Dynamics in Deviations from the Law of One Price: A Broad-Based Empirical Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 3377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A & Soto, Raimundo, 1997. "Real Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Adjustment in Sub-Saharan Africa and Other Developing Countries," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(3), pages 74-120, Supplemen.
- Ibrahim A. Elbadawi & Raimundo Soto, "undated". "Real Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Adjustment in Sub-Sahara Africa and Other Developing Countries," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv093, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Pippenger, John & Phillips, Llad, 2008. "Some pitfalls in testing the law of one price in commodity markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 915-925, October.
- Pippenger, John, 2015. "Arbitrage and the Law of One Price: Setting the Record Straight," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt27t4q265, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Juuso Vataja, 2001. "On the interdependence of Finnish and Swedish newsprint prices," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 120-130, Autumn.
- Guney, Selin, 2015. "An Analysis of the Pass-Through of Exchange Rates in Tropical Forest Product Markets: A Smooth Transition Approach," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205107, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ralph Bierlen & Eric J. Wailes & Gail L. Cramer, 1998. "Unilateral reforms, trade blocs, and law of one price: MERCOSUR rice markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 183-198.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:13:y:1994:i:6:p:637-657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed