Volatility in the terms of trade with non-identical preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S., 1986.
"Alternative explanations of the money-income correlation,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 49-99, January.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1986. "Alternative Explanations of the Money-Income Correlation," NBER Working Papers 1842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis E. Warnock, 1998. "Idiosyncratic tastes in a two-country optimizing model: implications ; of a standard presumption," International Finance Discussion Papers 631, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pakko, Michael R, 1997.
"International Risk Sharing and Low Cross-Country Consumption Correlations: Are They Really Inconsistent?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 386-400, August.
- Michael R. Pakko, 1996. "International risk sharing and low cross-country consumption correlations: are they really inconsistent?," Working Papers 1994-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael J. Dueker, 1995. "Tariffs and asset market structure: some basic comparative dynamics," Working Papers 1995-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pakko Michael R., 2003.
"Substitution Elasticities and Investment Dynamics in Two-Country Business Cycle Models,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, November.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2003. "Substitution elasticities and investment dynamics in two country business cycle models," Working Papers 2002-030, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:13:y:1994:i:3:p:319-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .