Do House Price Indices Based on Transacting Units Represent the Entire Stock? Evidence from the American Housing Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiel, Katherine A. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008.
"Location, location, location: The 3L Approach to house price determination,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 175-190, June.
- Jeffrey Zabel & Katherine Kiel, 2004. "Location, Location, Location: The 3L Approach to House Price Determination," Working Papers 04-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Michael Dinkel, 2011. "Factors that influence listing prices and selling prices of owner-occupied residential properties in Germany," ERES eres2011_68, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Farooque, Omar, 2013.
"Interjurisdictional housing prices and spatial amenities: Which measures of housing prices reflect local public goods?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 635-648.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Omar Farooque, 2012. "Interjurisdictional Housing Prices and Spatial Amenities: Which Measures of Housing Prices Reflect Local Public Goods?," NBER Working Papers 17809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Peristiani & P. Bennett & G. Monsen & R. Peach & J. Raiff, 1996. "Effects of household creditworthiness on mortgage refinancings," Research Paper 9622, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gouriéroux, Christian & Laferrère, Anne, 2009. "Managing hedonic housing price indexes: The French experience," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 206-213, September.
- Windsor, Callan & La Cava, Gianni & Hansen, James, 2015. "Home price beliefs: Evidence from Australia," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 41-58.
- Clément Bellet, 2017. "Essays on Inequality, Social Preferences and Consumer Behavior," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/vbu6kd1s68o, Sciences Po.
- Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2000. "Residential Construction: Using the Urban Growth Model to Estimate Housing Supply," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 85-109, July.
- Gonzalez-Navarro, Marco & Quintana-Domeque, Climent, 2009.
"The reliability of self-reported home values in a developing country context,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 311-324, December.
- Climent Quintana & Marco González, 2008. "The reliability of self-reported home values in a developing country context," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Engelhardt, Gary V., 2003. "Nominal loss aversion, housing equity constraints, and household mobility: evidence from the United States," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 171-195, January.
- Clement Bellet, 2017. "The Paradox of the Joneses: Superstar Houses and Mortgage Frenzy in Suburban America," CEP Discussion Papers dp1462, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ronan C. Lyons, 2013.
"Inside a Bubble and Crash – Evidence from the Valuation of Amenities,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Ronan Lyons, 2012. "Inside a bubble and crash: Evidence from the valuation of amenities," ERES eres2012_065, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ronan C. Lyons, 2013. "Inside a bubble and crash: Evidence from the valuation of amenities," Trinity Economics Papers tep0513, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ioannides, Yannis M. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008.
"Interactions, neighborhood selection and housing demand,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 229-252, January.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2002. "Interaction, Neighborhood Selection and Housing Demand," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0208, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Yannis M Ioannides & Jeffrey E Zabel, 2002. "Interactions, Neighborhood Selection, and Housing Demand," Working Papers 02-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Niu, G., 2014. "Essays on subjective expectations and mortality trends," Other publications TiSEM b9f72836-d8ad-478b-adca-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos Van Ommeren, 2005. "Are workers compensated by cheaper housing in regions where unemployment is high? Theory and evidence from a housing demand survey," ERSA conference papers ersa05p204, European Regional Science Association.
- Harding, John P. & Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C. F., 2000. "Deficiency Judgments and Borrower Maintenance: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 267-285, December.
- Lastrapes, William D., 2002.
"The Real Price of Housing and Money Supply Shocks: Time Series Evidence and Theoretical Simulations,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 40-74, March.
- Lastrapes, W.D., 2000. "The Real Price of Housing and Money Supply Shocks: Time Series Evidence and Theoretical Simulations," Papers 00-479, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics.
- David A. Keiser & Joseph S. Shapiro, 2017. "Consequences of the Clean Water Act and the Demand for Water Quality," Working Papers 17-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Brian K. Bucks & Karen M. Pence, 2006. "Do homeowners know their house values and mortgage terms?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:tcd:tcduee:tep051 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher J. Mayer & C. Tsuriel Somerville, 1996. "Unifying empirical and theoretical models of housing supply," Working Papers 96-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bellet, Clement, 2017. "The paradox of the Joneses: superstar houses andmortgage frenzy in suburban America," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69044, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sumit Agarwal, 2007. "The Impact of Homeowners' Housing Wealth Misestimation on Consumption and Saving Decisions," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 135-154, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:4:y:1995:i:3:p:195-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.