The Demand for Mortgage Debt: Some Basic Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2013.
"Financial repression and housing investment: An analysis of the Korean chonsei,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 338-358.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2012. "Financial Repression and Housing Investment: An Analysis of the Korean Chonsei," MPRA Paper 47586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2013.
- Jan Rouwendal, 2009. "Housing Wealth and Household Portfolios in an Ageing Society," De Economist, Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Jason Allen & Timothy Grieder & Tom Roberts & Brian Peterson, 2017. "The impact of macroprudential housing finance tools in Canada," BIS Working Papers 632, Bank for International Settlements.
- Matteo Benetton, 2017. "Lenders' Competition and Macro-prudential Regulation: A Model of the UK Mortgage Supermarket," 2017 Meeting Papers 1001, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Archer, Wayne R. & Ling, David C. & McGill, Gary A., 1996.
"The effect of income and collateral constraints on residential mortgage terminations,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 235-261, June.
- Wayne Archer & David C. Ling & Gary A. McGill, 1995. "The Effect of Income and Collateral Constraints on Residential Mortgage Terminations," NBER Working Papers 5180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ling, David C. & McGill, Gary A., 1998. "Evidence on the Demand for Mortgage Debt by Owner-Occupants," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 391-414, November.
- Anthony A. DeFusco & Andrew Paciorek, 2017.
"The Interest Rate Elasticity of Mortgage Demand: Evidence from Bunching at the Conforming Loan Limit,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 210-240, February.
- DeFusco, Anthony & Paciorek, Andrew D., 2014. "The Interest Rate Elasticity of Mortgage Demand: Evidence From Bunching at the Conforming Loan Limit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jason Allen & Timothy Grieder & Brian Peterson & Tom Roberts, 2016. "The Impact of Macroprudential Housing Finance Tools in Canada: 2005–10," Staff Working Papers 16-41, Bank of Canada.
- Josep Maria Raya & Aleksander Kucel, 2016. "Did Housing Taxation Contribute to Increase Riskier Borrowing?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 90-113, July.
- Ott, Hervé, 2014. "Will euro area house prices sharply decrease?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 116-127.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11146-017-9632-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew C. Worthington, 2003. "Debt as a source of financial stress in Australian households," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 164, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Lanot, Gauthier & Leece, David, 2010. "The Performance of UK Securitized Subprime Mortgage Debt: ‘Idiosyncratic’ Behaviour or Mortgage Design?," MPRA Paper 27137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saarimaa, Tuukka, 2005. "Taxation and Debt Financing of Home Acquisition: Evidence from the Finnish 1993 Tax Reform," Discussion Papers 366, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- John Muellbauer & Pierre St-Amant & David Williams, 2015. "Credit Conditions and Consumption, House Prices and Debt: What Makes Canada Different?," Staff Working Papers 15-40, Bank of Canada.
- Hendershott, Patric H. & Pryce, Gwilym, 2006.
"The sensitivity of homeowner leverage to the deductibility of home mortgage interest,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 50-68, July.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Gwilym Pryce, 2005. "The Sensitivity of Homeowner Leverage to the Deductibility of Home Mortgage Interest," NBER Working Papers 11489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bree Lang & Ellen Hurst, 2014. "The Effect of Down Payment Assistance on Mortgage Choice," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 329-351, October.
- Michael LaCour‐Little & Jing Yang, 2010. "Pay Me Now or Pay Me Later: Alternative Mortgage Products and the Mortgage Crisis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(4), pages 687-732, Winter.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2013.
"Wealth, Credit Conditions, and Consumption: Evidence from South Africa,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59, pages 161-196, October.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2011. "Wealth, Credit Conditions and Consumption: Evidence from South Africa," Economics Series Working Papers 580, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John, 2012. "Wealth, Credit Conditions and Consumption: Evidence from South Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 8800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:3:y:1994:i:4:p:251-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.