Soil management in relation to sustainable agriculture and ecosystem services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2007. "Competition and Regulation in Agriculture," OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 93-165.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & Jianwu He, 2009.
"Reconciling Climate Change and Trade Policy,"
189, Center for Global Development.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & Jianwu He, 2009. "Reconciling Climate Change and Trade Policy," Working Paper Series WP09-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & He, Jianwu, 2009. "Reconciling climate change and trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5123, The World Bank.
- Martin, Philip L., 2007. "Immigration and Agriculture (PowerPoint)," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2007 8037, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2611.
- Golub, Alla & Henderson, Ben & Hertel, Thomas & Rose, Steven & Avetisyan, Misak & Sohngen, Brent, 2010. "Effects of the GHG Mitigation Policies on Livestock Sectors," GTAP Working Papers 3427, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, William J. & Liu, Yu, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in China," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48478, World Bank.
- Oecd, 2008. "Partnership for Development: Agriculture in Africa," OECD Papers, OECD Publishing, vol. 7(12), pages 101-123.
- Reilly, J. & Paltsev, S. & Felzer, B. & Wang, X. & Kicklighter, D. & Melillo, J. & Prinn, R. & Sarofim, M. & Sokolov, A. & Wang, C., 2007. "Global economic effects of changes in crops, pasture, and forests due to changing climate, carbon dioxide, and ozone," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5370-5383, November.
- Antle, John M., 2008. "Climate Change and Agriculture: Economic Impacts," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(1).
- Kym Anderson, 2010. "Globalisation's Effects on World Agricultural Trade, 1960 to 2050," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2010-11, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Peter Weikard, 2016. "Phosphorus recycling and food security in the long run: a conceptual modelling approach," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(2), pages 405-414, April.
- Heywood, Peter Frank & Turpin, Simon, 2013. "Variations in Soil Carbon Stocks with Texture and Previous Landuse in North-western NSW, Australia," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 2(2).
- repec:eee:agisys:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:292-302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Traub, Lulama & Yeboah, Felix & Meyer, Ferdinand & Jayne, Thomas S., 2015. "Megatrends and the Future of African Economies," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212525, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Smith, Helen F. & Sullivan, Caroline A., 2014. "Ecosystem services within agricultural landscapes—Farmers' perceptions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 72-80.
- Muyanga, Milu & Jayne, T.S., 2014. "Effects of rising rural population density on smallholder agriculture in Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 98-113.
- Jayne, T.S. & Mason, Nicole M. & Burke, William J. & Ariga, Joshua, 2016. "Agricultural Input Subsidy Programs in Africa: An Assessment of Recent Evidence," Food Security International Development Working Papers 245892, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ferrarini, Andrea & Serra, Paolo & Almagro, María & Trevisan, Marco & Amaducci, Stefano, 2017. "Multiple ecosystem services provision and biomass logistics management in bioenergy buffers: A state-of-the-art review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 277-290.
- Wassenaar, T. & Doelsch, E. & Feder, F. & Guerrin, F. & Paillat, J.-M. & Thuriès, L. & Saint Macary, H., 2014. "Returning Organic Residues to Agricultural Land (RORAL) – Fuelling the Follow-the-Technology approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 60-69.
- Chamberlin, Jordan & Jayne, T.S. & Headey, D., 2014. "Scarcity amidst abundance? Reassessing the potential for cropland expansion in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 51-65.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:154:y:2017:i:c:p:53-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariana Regina Durigan & Maurício Roberto Cherubin & Plínio Barbosa de Camargo & Joice Nunes Ferreira & Erika Berenguer & Toby Alan Gardner & Jos Barlow & Carlos Tadeu dos Santos Dias & Diana Signor &, 2017. "Soil Organic Matter Responses to Anthropogenic Forest Disturbance and Land Use Change in the Eastern Brazilian Amazon," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-16, March.
- Jürges, Nataly, 2016. "Wahrnehmungen und Funktionen in der Transformation zur Bioökonomie: Eine Akteursanalyse im Politikfeld "Boden"," UFZ Discussion Papers 6/2016, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Ana B. Wingeyer & Telmo J. C. Amado & Mario Pérez-Bidegain & Guillermo A. Studdert & Carlos H. Perdomo Varela & Fernando O. Garcia & Douglas L. Karlen, 2015. "Soil Quality Impacts of Current South American Agricultural Practices," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-30, February.
- Anonymous, 2015. "Towards A Sustainable Soil Fertility Strategy in Ghana," Miscellaneous Publications 212898, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Okeyo, A.I. & Mucheru-Muna, M. & Mugwe, J. & Ngetich, K.F. & Mugendi, D.N. & Diels, J. & Shisanya, C.A., 2014. "Effects of selected soil and water conservation technologies on nutrient losses and maize yields in the central highlands of Kenya," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 52-58.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:258-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayne, T.S. & Chamberlin, Jordan & Headey, Derek D., 2014. "Land pressures, the evolution of farming systems, and development strategies in Africa: A synthesis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-17.
- repec:idb:brikps:64718 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSoil Organic matter Carbon Sequestration Nutrients Nitrogen Nitrous oxide Phosphorous Minimum tillage Biodiversity Soil organisms Roots Soil structure Aggregates Rhizosphere Erosion Biochar;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:36:y:2011:i:supplement1:p:s72-s87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .