Minimising the harm to biodiversity of producing more food globally
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jlands:v:6:y:2017:i:4:p:67-:d:114115 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:312-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kragt, M.E. & Gibson, F.L. & Maseyk, F. & Wilson, K.A., 2016. "Public willingness to pay for carbon farming and its co-benefits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 125-131.
- repec:zbw:espost:176807 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1078-:d:139603 is not listed on IDEAS
- Desquilbet, Marion & Dorin, Bruno & Couvet, Denis, 2013.
"Land sharing vs. land sparing for biodiversity: How agricultural markets make the difference,"
TSE Working Papers
13-435, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2015.
- Marion Desquilbet & Bruno Dorin & Denis Couvet, 2015. "Land sharing vs. land sparing for biodiversity: how agricultural markets make the difference," Post-Print hal-01686169, HAL.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Dorin, Bruno & Couvet, Denis, 2014. "Land sharing vs. land sparing for biodiversity: How agricultural markets make the difference," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182809, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gardner, Toby A. & Ferreira, J. & Barlow, J. & Lees, A. C. & Parry, L. & Vieira, I. C. G. & Berenguer, E. & Abramovay, R. & Aleixo, A. & Andretti, C. & Aragao, L. E. O. C. & Araujo, I. & de Avila, W. , 2013. "A social and ecological assessment of tropical land uses at multiple scales: the Sustainable amazon network," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50120, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ickowitz, Amy & Powell, Bronwen & Salim, Mohammad & Sunderland, Terry, 2013. "Dietary quality and tree cover in Africa," MPRA Paper 52906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Matthews, 2012. "Greening the Cap: The Way Forward," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:83-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hickey, Gordon M. & Pouliot, Mariève & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Wunder, Sven & Nielsen, Martin R., 2016. "Quantifying the economic contribution of wild food harvests to rural livelihoods: A global-comparative analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 122-132.
- van Wijk, Mark T., 2014. "From global economic modelling to household level analyses of food security and sustainability: How big is the gap and can we bridge it?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P2), pages 378-388.
- Devan Allen McGranahan, 2014. "Ecologies of Scale: Multifunctionality Connects Conservation and Agriculture across Fields, Farms, and Landscapes," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-31, July.
- repec:idb:brikps:64718 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiversity conservation Agriculture Land sparing Wildlife-friendly farming Organic farming Land-use policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:36:y:2011:i:supplement1:p:s62-s71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.