Minimising the harm to biodiversity of producing more food globally
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & Jianwu He, 2009.
"Reconciling Climate Change and Trade Policy,"
189, Center for Global Development.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & Jianwu He, 2009. "Reconciling Climate Change and Trade Policy," Working Paper Series WP09-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & He, Jianwu, 2009. "Reconciling climate change and trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5123, The World Bank.
- Martin, Philip L., 2007. "Immigration and Agriculture (PowerPoint)," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2007 8037, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Golub, Alla & Henderson, Ben & Hertel, Thomas & Rose, Steven & Avetisyan, Misak & Sohngen, Brent, 2010. "Effects of the GHG Mitigation Policies on Livestock Sectors," GTAP Working Papers 3427, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, William J. & Liu, Yu, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in China," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48478, World Bank.
- Oecd, 2008. "Partnership for Development: Agriculture in Africa," OECD Papers, OECD Publishing, vol. 7(12), pages 101-123.
- Oecd, 2007. "Competition and Regulation in Agriculture," OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 93-165.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2611.
- Reilly, J. & Paltsev, S. & Felzer, B. & Wang, X. & Kicklighter, D. & Melillo, J. & Prinn, R. & Sarofim, M. & Sokolov, A. & Wang, C., 2007. "Global economic effects of changes in crops, pasture, and forests due to changing climate, carbon dioxide, and ozone," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5370-5383, November.
- Antle, John M., 2008. "Climate Change and Agriculture: Economic Impacts," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(1).
- Kym Anderson, 2010. "Globalisation's Effects on World Agricultural Trade, 1960 to 2050," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2010-11, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:83-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jlands:v:6:y:2017:i:4:p:67-:d:114115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kragt, M.E. & Gibson, F.L. & Maseyk, F. & Wilson, K.A., 2016. "Public willingness to pay for carbon farming and its co-benefits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 125-131.
- Gardner, Toby A. & Ferreira, J. & Barlow, J. & Lees, A. C. & Parry, L. & Vieira, I. C. G. & Berenguer, E. & Abramovay, R. & Aleixo, A. & Andretti, C. & Aragao, L. E. O. C. & Araujo, I. & de Avila, W. , 2013. "A social and ecological assessment of tropical land uses at multiple scales: the Sustainable amazon network," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50120, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Dorin, Bruno & Couvet, Denis, 2013.
"Land sharing vs. land sparing for biodiversity: How agricultural markets make the difference,"
TSE Working Papers
13-435, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2015.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Dorin, Bruno & Couvet, Denis, 2014. "Land sharing vs. land sparing for biodiversity: How agricultural markets make the difference," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182809, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hickey, Gordon M. & Pouliot, Mariève & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Wunder, Sven & Nielsen, Martin R., 2016. "Quantifying the economic contribution of wild food harvests to rural livelihoods: A global-comparative analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 122-132.
- Ickowitz, Amy & Powell, Bronwen & Salim, Mohammad & Sunderland, Terry, 2013. "Dietary quality and tree cover in Africa," MPRA Paper 52906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Matthews, 2012. "Greening the Cap: The Way Forward," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- van Wijk, Mark T., 2014. "From global economic modelling to household level analyses of food security and sustainability: How big is the gap and can we bridge it?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P2), pages 378-388.
- Devan Allen McGranahan, 2014. "Ecologies of Scale: Multifunctionality Connects Conservation and Agriculture across Fields, Farms, and Landscapes," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-31, July.
- repec:idb:brikps:64718 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiversity conservation Agriculture Land sparing Wildlife-friendly farming Organic farming Land-use policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:36:y:2011:i:supplement1:p:s62-s71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.