A review of hunger indices and methods to monitor country commitment to fighting hunger
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Huchet Bourdon & C. Laroche Dupraz, 2014. "National food security: a framework for public policy and international trade," FOODSECURE Working papers 17, LEI Wageningen UR.
- te Lintelo, Dolf J.H. & Haddad, Lawrence J. & Leavy, Jennifer & Lakshman, Rajith, 2014. "Measuring the commitment to reduce hunger: A hunger reduction commitment index," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 115-128.
- de Haen, Hartwig & Klasen, Stephan & Qaim, Matin, 2011.
"What do we really know? Metrics for food insecurity and undernutrition,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 760-769.
- Hartwig de Haen & Stephan Klasen & Matin Qaim, 2011. "What do we really know? Metrics for food insecurity and undernutrition," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 88, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Acharya, Ram, "undated". "Hunger and the Incidence of Child Stunting in Tanzania," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236080, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:183:d:64865 is not listed on IDEAS
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Scarlato, Margherita, 2013. "Social Protection and Food Security in Sub-Saharan Africa: An Evaluation of Cash Transfer Programmes," MPRA Paper 49536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stein, Alexander J., 2013. "Rethinking the measurement of undernutrition in a broader health context: Should we look at possible causes or actual effects:," IFPRI discussion papers 1298, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Lukas Kornher & Marta Kozicka & Pierre Boulanger & Maximo Torero, 2013. "Conceptual framework on price volatility and its impact on food and nutrition security in the short term," FOODSECURE Working papers 15, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Jianzhai Wu & Jianhua Zhang & Shengwei Wang & Fantao Kong, 2016. "Assessment of Food Security in China: A New Perspective Based on Production-Consumption Coordination," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-14, March.
- Catherine Laroche-Dupraz & Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Anned-Linz Senadin, 2012.
"Impact du taux de change sur la sécurité alimentaire des pays en développement,"
- Marilyne Huchet Bourdon & Catherine Laroche Dupraz & Anned-Linz Sénadin, 2013. "Impact du taux de change sur la sécurité alimentaire des pays en développement," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 13-10, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Wiesmann, Doris & Biesalski, Hans Konrad & von Grebmer, Klaus & Bernstein, Jill, 2015. "Methodological Review and Revision of the Global Hunger Index," Working Papers 228856, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2014. "On the composite indicators for food security: Decisions matter!," MPRA Paper 58955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1939-:d:116343 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:48-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:78-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:117-125 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHunger Index Food security Anthropometry Commitment Political will;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:36:y:2011:i:supplement1:p:s102-s108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.