Optimal Incorporation, Structure of Debt Contracts, and Limited-Recourse Project Financing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Chemmanur, T.J. & John, K., 1991. "Optimal Incorporation, Structure of Debt Contracts , and Limited-recourse Project Financing," Papers fb-_91-08, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kolasinski, Adam C., 2009. "Subsidiary debt, capital structure and internal capital markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 327-343, November.
- Marco Sorge & Blaise Gadanecz, 2008. "The term structure of credit spreads in project finance Supplementary material for this article can be found at http:||www.interscience.wiley.com|jpages|1076-9307|suppmat|ijfe.350.html," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 68-81.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Yan, An, 2004. "A theory of corporate spin-offs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 259-290, May.
- Wolfgang Kürsten, 2003. "Synergetische Merger, Co-Insurance und Shareholder Value, oder: Wer profitiert von "wertschaffenden" Fusionen?," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 01/2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Hauswald, Robert, 2001. "Contract risks and credit spread determinants in the international project bond market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2712, The World Bank.
- Marco Sorge & Blaise Gadanecz, 2004. "The term structure of credit spreads in project finance," BIS Working Papers 159, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Hauswald, Robert, 2007. "Credit-spread determinants and interlocking contracts: A study of the Ras Gas project," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 248-278, October.
- Hainz, Christa & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2006. "Project Finance as a Risk-Management Tool in International Syndicated Lending," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 183, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- An, Yunbi & Cheung, Keith, 2010. "Project financing: Deal or no deal," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 72-77, April.
- Anton Miglo, 2008. "Project financing versus corporate financing under asymmetric information," Working Papers 0812, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kobayashi, Mami & Osano, Hiroshi, 2012. "Nonrecourse financing and securitization," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 659-693.
- Gemson, Josephine & Gautami, K.V. & Thillai Rajan, A., 2012. "Impact of private equity investments in infrastructure projects," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 59-65.
- Simshauser, Paul & Tian, Yuan & Whish-Wilson, Patrick, 2015. "Vertical integration in energy-only electricity markets," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 35-56.
- Altieri, Michela & Manconi, Alberto & Massa, Massimo, 2017. "Corporate Bond Guarantees and The Value of Financial Flexibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 11992, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Megginson, William L., 2010. "Introduction to the special issue on project finance," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 47-48, April.
- Subramanian, Krishnamurthy V. & Tung, Frederick, 2016. "Law and Project Finance," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 154-177.
- Weber, Florian & Schmid, Thomas & Pietz, Matthäus & Kaserer, Christoph, 2010. "Simulation-based valuation of project finance: does model complexity really matter?," CEFS Working Paper Series 2010-03, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Francesco Corielli & Stefano Gatti & Alessandro Steffanoni, 2010. "Risk Shifting through Nonfinancial Contracts: Effects on Loan Spreads and Capital Structure of Project Finance Deals," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(7), pages 1295-1320, October.
- Matsusaka, John G. & Nanda, Vikram, 2002. "Internal Capital Markets and Corporate Refocusing," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 176-211, April.
- Jakob Müllner, 2017. "International project finance: review and implications for international finance and international business," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 67(2), pages 97-133, April.
- Giovanna Nicodano & Luca Regis, 2017. "A Trade-off Theory of Ownership and Capital Structure," Working papers 045, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin:v:5:y:1996:i:4:p:372-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.