An autoregressive jump process for common stock returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Eliezer & Ian I. Kogan, 1998. "Scaling Laws for the Market Microstructure of the Interdealer Broker Markets," Papers cond-mat/9808240, arXiv.org, revised Sep 1998.
- Cheng Guo & Jinwu Gao, 2017. "Optimal dealer pricing under transaction uncertainty," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 657-665, March.
- Sanghoon Lee, 2004. "Approximation of A Jump-Diffusion Process," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 412, Econometric Society.
- Vedat Akgiray & G. Geoffrey Booth, 1987. "Compound Distribution Models Of Stock Returns: An Empirical Comparison," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(3), pages 269-280, September.
- Nawrocki, David N., 1995. "Expectations, technological change, information and the theory of financial markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 85-105.
- Thomas H. McInish & Robert A. Wood, 1985. "Intraday And Overnight Returns And Day-Of-The-Week Effects," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(2), pages 119-126, June.
- Ramazan Gencay & Aslihan Salih, 2003. "Degree of Mispricing with the Black-Scholes Model and Nonparametric Cures," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(1), pages 73-101, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:5:y:1977:i:3:p:389-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .