Does the form of compensation matter? *1: Investment banker fee contracts in tender offers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Associate Prof. Renato Giovannini & Associate Prof. Vincenzo Capizzi & Associate Prof. Gian Marco Chiesi, 2010. "Investment Banking Services: Ownership Structures, Financial Advisory and Corporate Governance Models," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 49-63, November.
- Leledakis, George & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Pirgiotakis, Manos & Travlos, Nikolaos, 2017. "What twenty years of regulations have to say about M&As of U.S. banks?," MPRA Paper 82977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chahine, Salim & Ismail, Ahmad, 2009. "Premium, merger fees and the choice of investment banks: A simultaneous analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 159-177, May.
- Stouraitis, Aris, 2003. "Acquisition premiums when investment banks invest their own money in the deals they advise and when they do not: Evidence from acquisitions of assets in the UK," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1917-1934, October.
- Linda Allen & Julapa Jagtiani & Stavros Peristiani & Anthony Saunders, 2002. "The role of bank advisors in mergers and acquisitions," Staff Reports 143, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Allen, Linda & Peristiani, Stavros, 2007. "Loan underpricing and the provision of merger advisory services," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3539-3562, December.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:81-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Ye & Sevilir, Merih, 2012. "Board connections and M&A transactions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 327-349.
- Makhija, Anil K. & Narayanan, Rajesh P., 2007. "Fairness Opinions in Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Paper Series 2007-11, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian, 2014.
"Does relationship matter? The choice of financial advisors,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 22-47.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian, 2012. "Does relationship matter? : The choice of financial advisors," Research Discussion Papers 28/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Walter, Terry S. & Yawson, Alfred & Yeung, Charles P.W., 2008. "The role of investment banks in M&A transactions: Fees and services," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 341-369, September.
- Schiereck, Dirk & Sigl-Grüb, Christof & Unverhau, Jan, 2009. "Investment bank reputation and shareholder wealth effects in mergers and acquisitions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 257-273, September.
- Vijh, Anand M. & Yang, Ke, 2013. "Are small firms less vulnerable to overpriced stock offers?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 61-86.
- Kisgen, Darren J. & QJ Qian, Jun & Song, Weihong, 2009. "Are fairness opinions fair? The case of mergers and acquisitions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 179-207, February.
- Ouyang, Wenjing, 2015. "The effect of M&A advisors’ opinions on acquirer shareholder voting," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 175-190.
- Hunter, William C. & Jagtiani, Julapa, 2003. "An analysis of advisor choice, fees, and effort in mergers and acquisitions," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 65-81.
- Klasa, Sandy & Litov, Lubomir P. & Neyland, Jordan & Sepe, Simone M., 2013. "Does Legal Counsel Expertise Add Value? Evidence from Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Papers 13-27, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Chuang, Kai-Shi, 2014. "Financial advisors, financial crisis, and shareholder wealth in bank mergers," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 229-245.
- Lin, Lin & Tai, Vivian W. & Hsu, Chien-Lung & Yang, Chung-Chun, 2016. "Who is more visionary in mergers: Commercial vs. investment banks," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 133-152.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:32:y:1992:i:2:p:223-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.