Consequences of leveraged buyouts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael C. Jensen, 2010.
"The Modern Industrial Revolution, Exit, and the Failure of Internal Control Systems,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(1), pages 43-58.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1993. " The Modern Industrial Revolution, Exit, and the Failure of Internal Control Systems," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(3), pages 831-880, July.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1994. "The Modern Industrial Revolution, Exit, And The Failure Of Internal Control Systems," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(4), pages 4-23.
- John, Kose & Ofek, Eli, 1995. "Asset sales and increase in focus," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 105-126, January.
- Mike Wright & Nick Wilson & Ken Robbie, 1996. "The Longer-Term Effects of Management-Led Buy-Outs," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 5(3), pages 213-234, Fall.
- Stephen D. Prowse, 1998. "The economics of the private equity market," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 21-34.
- Chaplinsky, Susan & Niehaus, Greg & Van de Gucht, Linda, 1998. "Employee buyouts: causes, structure, and consequences," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 283-332, June.
- Bruton, Garry D. & Keels, J. Kay & Scifres, Elton L., 2002. "Corporate restructuring and performance: An agency perspective on the complete buyout cycle," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 709-724, September.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Cellier, Alexis & Rouatbi, Wael, 2014.
"The sources of shareholder wealth gains from going private transactions: The role of controlling shareholders,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 226-246.
- Sabri Boubaker & Alexis Cellier & Wael Rouatbi, 2014. "The sources of shareholder wealth gains from going private transactions: The role of controlling shareholders," Post-Print hal-01155449, HAL.
- Sabri Boubaker & Alexis Cellier & Wael Rouatbi, 2014. "The sources of shareholder wealth gains from going private transactions: The role of controlling shareholders," Working Papers 2014-186, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sung C. Bae & Hoje Jo, 2002. "Consolidating Corporate Control: Divisional Versus Whole-Company Leveraged Buyouts," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 247-262.
- Gottschalg, Oliver & Berg, Achim, 2005. "Understanding value generation in buyouts," Les Cahiers de Recherche 824, HEC Paris.
- Elisabeth Kremp, 1995. "Restructurations et rentabilité économique dans l'industrie française de 1985 à 1992," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 120(4), pages 29-44.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Simons, T., 2005.
"Public-to-Private Transactions : LBOs, MBOs, MBIs and IBOs,"
2005-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Simons, T., 2005. "Public-to-Private Transactions : LBOs, MBOs, MBIs and IBOs," Discussion Paper 2005-023, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Jeffrey Harrison & Matthew Hart & Derek Oler, 2014. "Leverage and acquisition performance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 571-603, October.
- Stefano Bonini, 2012. "Secondary Buyouts," Working Papers 441, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kevin Amess & Mike Wright, 2012. "Leveraged buyouts, private equity and jobs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 419-430, May.
- Acharya, Viral V & Hahn, Moritz & Kehoe, Conor, 2009. "Corporate Governance and Value Creation: Evidence from Private Equity," CEPR Discussion Papers 7242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Groh, Alexander Peter & Gottschalg, Oliver, 2011. "The effect of leverage on the cost of capital of US buyouts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2099-2110, August.
- Alexander Peter Groh & Oliver Gottschalg, 2008. "The Opportunity Cost of Capital of US Buyouts," NBER Working Papers 14148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Knauer & Friedrich Sommer, 2012. "Interest barrier rules as a response to highly leveraged transactions: Evidence from the 2008 German business tax reform," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 206-232, May.
- Scellato, Giuseppe & Ughetto, Elisa, 2013. "Real effects of private equity investments: Evidence from European buyouts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2642-2649.
- Renneboog, Luc & Vansteenkiste, Cara, 2017. "Leveraged Buyouts : A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Paper 2017-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1995. "Corporate entrepreneurship and financial performance: The case of management leveraged buyouts," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 225-247, May.
- Cressy, Robert & Munari, Federico & Malipiero, Alessandro, 2007. "Playing to their strengths? Evidence that specialization in the private equity industry confers competitive advantage," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 647-669, September.
- Ayash, Brian & Schütt, Harm, 2016. "Does going private add value through operating improvements?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 192-215.
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin, 2016. "Entrepreneur’s Wealth vs. Firm’s Welfare: Exploring an “evergreen” governance for firm succession," Post-Print hal-01292956, HAL.
- Alexander Ljungqvist & Matthew Richardson & Daniel Wolfenzon, 2008. "The Investment Behavior of Buyout Funds: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:27:y:1990:i:1:p:247-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.