Organizational form, share transferability, and firm performance : Evidence from the ANCSA corporations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan M. Karpoff & Edward M. Rice, 1992. "Structure And Performance Of Alaska Native Corporations," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(3), pages 71-84, July.
- Meade, Richard, 2005.
"Ownership vs Regulation in Electricity Reform: The Role of Governance,"
Working Paper Series
3809, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Meade, Richard, 2005. "Ownership vs. Regulation in Electricity Reform: The Role of Governance," Working Paper Series 3858, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:405-424 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "Economics of Corporate Form: Why Do Russian Firms Prefer to Be Closed Companies?," RRC Working Paper Series 3, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jill Hooks & Chris Van Staden, 2007. "The Corporatization and Commercialization of Local Body Entities: A Study of Reported Financial Performance," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 43(2), pages 217-240.
- Henk Berkman & Rebel A. Cole & Lawrence J. Fu, 2014.
"Improving corporate governance where the State is the controlling block holder: evidence from China,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7-9), pages 752-777, September.
- Berkman, Henk & Cole, Rebel & Fu, Lawrence, 2007. "Improving corporate governance where the State is the controlling block holder: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 8088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fan, Joseph P.H. & Wong, T.J. & Zhang, Tianyu, 2007. "Politically connected CEOs, corporate governance, and Post-IPO performance of China's newly partially privatized firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 330-357, May.
- Meade, Richard, 2004. "An Economic Appraisal of Ngai Tipu Whakaritorito: A New Governance Model for Maori Collectives," Working Paper Series 3865, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Damodaran, Aswath & John, Kose & Liu, Crocker H., 2005.
"What motivates managers?: Evidence from organizational form changes,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Aswath Damodaran & Kose John & Crocker H. Liu, 1999. "What Motivates Managers? Evidence from Organizational Form Changes," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-079, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Gorton, Gary & Schmid, Frank, 1999. "Corporate governance, ownership dispersion and efficiency: Empirical evidence from Austrian cooperative banking," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 119-140, June.
- Esty, Benjamin C., 1997. "Organizational form and risk taking in the savings and loan industry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 25-55, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:24:y:1989:i:1:p:69-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.