A simple test of Baron's model of IPO underpricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qi Huang & Richard M. Levich, 1999. "Underpricing of New Equity Offerings by Privatized Firms: An International Test," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-075, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Hensler, Douglas A. & Herrera, Martin J. & Lockwood, Larry J., 2000. "The performance of initial public offerings in the Mexican stock market, 1987-1993," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 93-116, February.
- Jay R. Ritter & Ivo Welch, 2002.
"A Review of IPO Activity, Pricing, and Allocations,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(4), pages 1795-1828, August.
- Jay Ritter & Ivo Welch, 2002. "A Review of IPO Activity, Pricing and Allocations," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm258, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2002.
- Jay Ritter & Ivo Welch, 2002. "A Review of IPO Activity, Pricing, and Allocations," NBER Working Papers 8805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavros Peristiani, 2003. "Evaluating the riskiness of initial public offerings: 1980-2000," Staff Reports 167, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Cagle, Julie A. B. & Porter, Gary E., 1997. "Conversions of mutual savings institutions: Do initial returns from these IPOS provide investors with windfall profits?," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 141-150.
- Chod, Jiri & Lyandres, Evgeny, 2011. "Strategic IPOs and product market competition," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 45-67, April.
- Menyah, Kojo & Paudyal, Krishna & Inyangete, Charles G., 1995. "Subscriber return, underpricing, and long-term performance of U.K. privatization initial public offers," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 473-495, December.
- Lee, Philip J. & Taylor, Stephen L. & Walter, Terry S., 1996. "Expected and realised returns for Singaporean IPOs: Initial and long-run analysis," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 153-180, July.
- Kaneko, Takashi & Pettway, Richard H., 2003. "Auctions versus book building of Japanese IPOs," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 439-462, September.
- Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Busaba, Walid Y. & Wilhelm Jr., William J., 1996. "Price stabilization as a bonding mechanism in new equity issues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 223-255, October.
- William Dimovski & Robert Brooks, 2006. "The Pricing of Property Trust IPOs in Australia," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 185-199, March.
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:42-43:y:2017:i::p:95-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dunbar, Craig G., 1995. "The use of warrants as underwriter compensation in initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 59-78, May.
- Surendranath Jory & Jeff Madura, 2007. "Equity Offerings by Firms That Emerged from Bankruptcy," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 12(2), pages 1-22, Fall.
- Mok, Henry M. K. & Hui, Y. V., 1998. "Underpricing and aftermarket performance of IPOs in Shanghai, China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 453-474, November.
- Bengi Ertuna & Metin Ercan & Vedat Akgiray, 2003. "The Effect of the Issuer-Underwriter Relationship on IPOs: The Case of an Emerging Market," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 8(3), pages 43-55, Fall.
- Fabrizio Adriani & Luca G. Deidda & Silvia Sonderegger, 2014. "How do Financial Intermediaries Create Value in Security Issues?," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 18(5), pages 1915-1951.
- Ramazan Aktas & Mehmet Baha Karan & Kürsat Aydogan, 2003. "Forecasting Short Run Performance of Initial Public Offerings in the Istanbul Stock Exchange," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 8(1), pages 69-85, Spring.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:4:p:466-490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Josef Schuster, 2003. "The Cross-Section of European IPO Returns," FMG Discussion Papers dp460, Financial Markets Group.
- Schuster, Josef Anton, 2003. "The cross-section of European IPO returns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24859, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chris J. Muscarella & Michael R. Vetsuypens, 1989. "The Underpricing Of “Second” Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(3), pages 183-192, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:24:y:1989:i:1:p:125-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.