The puzzling price behavior of treasury bills that mature at the turn of calendar months
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Whitledge, Matthew D. & Winters, Drew B., 2015. "The price of liquidity: CD rates charged by money market funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 104-114.
- Timothy Cook & Thomas Hahn, 1990. "Interest rate expectations and the slope of the money market yield curve," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 3-26.
- D Maphiri, 2001. "Treasury'S Role In Promoting Efficient Cash Management: Evidence From South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(3), pages 385-404, September.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2002.
"Are larger Treasury issues more liquid? Evidence from bill reopenings,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 707-739.
- Fleming, Michael J, 2002. "Are Larger Treasury Issues More Liquid? Evidence from Bill Reopenings," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 707-735, August.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2002. "Are larger Treasury issues more liquid? Evidence from bill reopenings," Staff Reports 145, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Chang, Eric C. & Cheng, Joseph W., 2000. "Further evidence on the variability of inflation and relative price variability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 71-77, January.
- Timothy Q. Cook, 1998. "Treasury bills," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, number 1998t.
- Babbel, David F. & Merrill, Craig B. & Meyer, Mark F. & de Villiers, Meiring, 2004.
"The Effect of Transaction Size on Off-the-Run Treasury Prices,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 595-611, September.
- David F. Babbel & Craig B. Merrill & Mark F. Meyer & Meiring de Villiers, 2001. "The Effect of Transaction Size on Off-the-Run Treasury Prices," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-03, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kotomin, Vladimir & Smith, Stanley D. & Winters, Drew B., 2008. "Preferred habitat for liquidity in international short-term interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 240-250, February.
- Paul Bennett & Kenneth Barbade & John Kambhu, 2000. "Enhancing the liquidity of U.S. Treasury securities in an era of surpluses," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Apr, pages 89-119.
- Sergio Zúñiga J., 2001. "Seasonal Effects and Volume-yield Relationship in the Central Bank Indexed Promissory Notes," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 4(1), pages 5-24, April.
- Paul Bennett & Kenneth Garbade & John Kambhu, 1999. "Enhancing the Liquidity of U.S. Treasury Securities in an Era of Surpluses," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-083, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Preget, Raphaele & Waelbroeck, Patrick, 2005. "Treasury bill auction procedures: Empirical perspectives from French market bid functions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1054-1072, November.
- Furfine, Craig H., 2004. "Public disclosures and calendar-related movements in risk premiums: evidence from interbank lending," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 97-116, January.
- Vladimir Kotomin & Stanley Smith & Drew Winters, 2014. "Interest-rate and calendar-time effects in money market fund and bank deposit cash flows," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(1), pages 84-95, January.
- Benjamin Munyan, 2015. "Regulatory Arbitrage in the Repo Market," Working Papers 15-22, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Mark Griffiths & Drew Winters, 1997. "On a Preferred Habitat for Liquidity at the Turn-of-the-Year: Evidence from the Term-Repo Market," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 12(1), pages 21-38, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:16:y:1986:i:2:p:267-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.