The effect of the Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1978 on small business loan pricing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Korkeamaki, Timo & Koskinen, Yrjo & Takalo, Tuomas, 2007.
"Phoenix rising: Legal reforms and changes in valuations in Finland during the economic crisis,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 33-58, April.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Takalo, Tuomas, 2007. "Phoenix rising : legal reforms and changes in valuations in Finland during the economic crisis," Research Discussion Papers 1/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Amanda Ross & Shawn Rohlin, 2013. "State Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Border Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa13p253, European Regional Science Association.
- Shawn M. Rohlin & Amanda Ross, 2014. "State Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship : Evidence from a Border Analysis," Working Papers 14-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Rodano, Giacomo & Serrano-Velarde, Nicolas & Tarantino, Emanuele, 2016. "Bankruptcy law and bank financing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 363-382.
- Giacomo Rodano & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde & Emanuele Tarantino, 2015. "Bankruptcy Law and Bank Financing," Working Papers 547, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gicoamo Rodano & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde & Emanuele Tarantino, 2015. "Bankruptcy law and bank financing," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1013, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tarantino, Emanuele, 2013. "Bankruptcy law and corporate investment decisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2490-2500.
- Tarantino, E.T., 2009. "Bankruptcy Law and Corporate Investment Decisions," Discussion Paper 2009-86, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- João Pinto & Luís Pacheco & Paulo Alves & M. Ricardo Cunha, 2016. "How banks price loans in leveraged buy-outs: an empirical analysis of spreads determinants," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 04, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Grunert, Jens & Weber, Martin, 2009. "Recovery rates of commercial lending: Empirical evidence for German companies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 505-513, March.
- James S. Ang & James Wuh Lin & Floyd Tyler, 1995. "Evidence on the Lack of Separation between Business and Personal Risks among Small Businesses," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 4(2), pages 197-210, Fall.
- Rossi, Stefano & Yun, Hayong, 2015. "What Drives Financial Reform? Economics and Politics of the State-Level Adoption of Municipal Bankruptcy Laws," CEPR Discussion Papers 10984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- N. Berger, Allen & F. Udell, Gregory, 1998. "The economics of small business finance: The roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 613-673, August.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1998. "The economics of small business finance: the roles of private equity and debt markets in the financial growth cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Iraj Hashi, 1995. "The Economics of Bankrupcy, Reorganisation and Liquidation: Lessons for East European Transitional Economies," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0041, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jimenez, Gabriel & Saurina, Jesus, 2004. "Collateral, type of lender and relationship banking as determinants of credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2191-2212, September.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jesús Saurina, 2004. "Collateral, type of lender and relationship banking as determinants of credit risk," Working Papers 0414, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Chen, Anlin & Kao, Lanfeng, 2011. "Effect of collateral characteristics on bank performance: Evidence from collateralized stocks in Taiwan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 300-309, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:16:y:1986:i:1:p:119-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed