Non-trading, market making, and estimates of stock price volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ji-Chai Lin & Michael S. Rozeff, 1994. "Variance, Return, And High-Low Price Spreads," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(3), pages 301-319, September.
- Yuming Fu & Wenlan Qian & Bernard Yeung, 2013. "Speculative Investors and Tobin's Tax in the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 19400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, A. Craig & Zhang, June, 2002.
"Econometric models of limit-order executions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 31-71, July.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay & June Zhang, "undated". "Econometric Models of Limit-Order Executions," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 12-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay & June Zhang, 1997. "Econometric Models of Limit-Order Executions," NBER Working Papers 6257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Webb, Robert I., 1995. "Futures trading in less 'noisy' markets," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 155-173, July.
- Bruno Biais, 1990. "Formation des prix sur les marchés de contrepartie. Une synthèse de la littérature récente," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(5), pages 755-788.
- Wang, Xunxiao & Wu, Chongfeng & Xu, Weidong, 2015. "Volatility forecasting: The role of lunch-break returns, overnight returns, trading volume and leverage effects," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 609-619.
- Scalia, Antonio, 1998. "Information transmission and causality in the Italian Treasury bond market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 361-384, October.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:15:y:1986:i:3:p:359-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.