The effect of value line investment survey rank changes on common stock prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanjeev Dewan & Haim Mendelson, 1998. "Information Technology and Time-Based Competition in Financial Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(5), pages 595-609, May.
- Michael J. Ho & Robert S. Harris, 2000. "Brokerage Analysts' Rationale For Investment Recommendations: Market Responses To Different Types Of Information," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 449-468, December.
- Fernando Rubio, 2005. "Eficiencia De Mercado, Administracion De Carteras De Fondos Y Behavioural Finance," Finance 0503028, EconWPA, revised 23 Jul 2005.
- Alexander S. Sangare, 2005. "Efficience des marchés : un siècle après Bachelier," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 81(4), pages 107-132.
- P. R. Chandy & John W. Peavy III & William Reichenstein, 1993. "A Note On The Value Line Stock Highlight Effect," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 171-179, June.
- Szakmary, Andrew C. & Conover, C. Mitchell & Lancaster, Carol, 2008. "An examination of Value Line's long-term projections," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 820-833, May.
- Spiwoks Markus, 2004. "Die Verwendbarkeit der ZEW-Aktienindex-Prognosen für aktive Portfoliomanagement-Strategien / The Usefulness of ZEW Stock Market Forecasts for Active Portfolio Management Strategies," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 224(5), pages 557-578, October.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:13:p:2599-2622 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moy, Ronald L. & Lee, Ahyee & Lee, Cheng F., 1995. "Bulls, bears, and value line's rankings," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 179-187.
- Albert, Robert Jr. & Smaby, Timothy R., 1996. "Market response to analyst recommendations in the "dartboard" column: the information and price-pressure effects," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 59-74.
- Nandkumar Nayar & Ajai Singh & Wen Yu, 2011. "Unraveling a puzzle: the case of value line timeliness rank upgrades," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 25(4), pages 379-409, December.
- David R. Peterson & Pamela P. Peterson, 1995. "Abnormal Returns And Analysts' Earnings Forecast Revisions Associated With The Publication Of “Stock Highlights” By Value Line Investment Survey," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(4), pages 465-477, December.
- Ahmet Tezel, 1988. "The Value Line Stock Rankings And The Option Model Implied Standard Deviations," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 215-225, September.
- Busse, Jeffrey A. & Clifton Green, T., 2002. "Market efficiency in real time," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 415-437, September.
- Prombutr, Wikrom & Lockwood, Jimmy & Zhang, Ying & Le, Steven V., 2016. "Investor response to online value line rank changes: Foreign versus local stocks," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 10-26.
- Achim BACKHAUS & Aliya ZHAKANOVA ISIKSAL, 2016. "The Impact of Momentum Factors on Multi Asset Portfolio," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 146-169, December.
- Serge Evraert & Stéphane Trebucq, 2003. "Crise De Confiance Et Information Comptable : Une Etude Empirique Des Reactions Du Marche Français A L'Annonce Des Affaires Enron Et Worldcom," Post-Print halshs-00582775, HAL.
- Lee, Hei Wai, 1997. "Post offering earnings performance of firms that issue seasoned equity: The role of growth opportunities," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 97-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:14:y:1985:i:1:p:121-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.