The wealth effects of targeted share repurchases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eva Terberger & Stefanie Wettberg, 2005. "Der Aktienrückkauf und die Bankenkrise von 1931," Working Papers 0418, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Ken Yook & Partha Gangopadhyay, 2011. "A comprehensive examination of the wealth effects of recent stock repurchase announcements," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 509-529, November.
- Manry, David & Nathan, Kevin, 1999. "Greenmail premia, board composition and management shareholdings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 369-382, December.
- Arena, Matteo P. & Ferris, Stephen P., 2007. "When managers bypass shareholder approval of board appointments: Evidence from the private security market," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 485-510, September.
- Molin, Johan, 1996. "Shareholder gains from equity private placements: Evidence from the Stockholm Stock Exchange," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 101, Stockholm School of Economics.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12197-016-9362-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lei, Zicheng & Zhang, Chendi, 2016. "Leveraged buybacks," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 242-262.
- Denis, David J. & Serrano, Jan M., 1996. "Active investors and management turnover following unsuccessful control contests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 239-266, February.
- Wayne H. Mikkelson, 1985. "Capital Structure Change and Decreases in Stockholders' Wealth: A Cross-sectional Study of Convertible Security Calls," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Capital Structures in the United States, pages 265-300 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2004.
"The choice of seasoned-equity selling mechanism: Theory and evidence,"
2004/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2005. "The Choice of Seasoned-Equity Selling Mechanism: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pearce II, John A. & Robinson, Richard Jr., 2004. "Hostile takeover defenses that maximize shareholder wealth," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 15-24.
- James W. Wansley & Elayan Fayez, 1986. "Stock Repurchases And Securityholder Returns: A Case Study Of Teledyne," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(2), pages 179-191, June.
- Henry Tosi, 2008. "Quo Vadis? Suggestions for future corporate governance research," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 12(2), pages 153-169, May.
- April Klein & James Rosenfeld, 1988. "The Impact Of Targeted Share Repurchases On The Wealth Of Non-Participating Shareholders," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(2), pages 89-97, June.
- James S. Ang & Alan L. Tucker, 1988. "The Shareholder Wealth Effects Of Corporate Greenmail," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(4), pages 265-280, December.
- Karyn L. Neuhauser & Wallace N. Davidson & John L. Glascock, 2011. "An analysis of failed takeover attempts and merger cancellations," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(4), pages 347-376, September.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1987. "The free cash flow theory of takeovers: a financial perspective on mergers and acquisitions and the economy," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 31, pages 102-148.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peyer, Urs C. & Vermaelen, Theo, 2005. "The many facets of privately negotiated stock repurchases," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 361-395, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:11:y:1983:i:1-4:p:301-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.