A particular class of continuous-time stochastic growth models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Stanley & Merton, Robert C., 1984.
"Macroeconomics and finance: The role of the stock market,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 57-108, January.
- Stanley Fischer & Robert C. Merton, 1984. "Macroeconomics and Finance: The Role of the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 1291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Staley, 2010.
"Innovation, diffusion and the distribution of income in a Malthusian economy,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 689-714, October.
- Staley, Mark, 2008. "Innovation, Diffusion and the Distribution of Income in a Malthusian Economy," MPRA Paper 9849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foldes, Lucien, 2001. "The optimal consumption function in a Brownian model of accumulation Part A: The consumption function as solution of a boundary value problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1951-1971, December.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Anne-Charlotte Paret Onorato, 2016.
"Power-Law Distribution in the Debt-to-Fiscal Revenue Ratio: Empirical Evidence and a Theoretical Model,"
AMSE Working Papers
1627, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Anne-Charlotte Paret, 2016. "Power-Law Distribution in the Debt-to-Fiscal Revenue Ratio: Empirical Evidence and a Theoretical Model," Working Papers halshs-01357797, HAL.
- Ricardo Josa-Fombellida & Juan Rincón-Zapatero, 2015. "Euler–Lagrange equations of stochastic differential games: application to a game of a productive asset," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(1), pages 61-108, May.
- Saito, Makoto, 1997. "A note on ergodic distributions in two-agent economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 133-141, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2003:i:2:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roche, Herve, 2003. "Stochastic growth: a duality approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 131-143, November.
- Wu, Fuke & Mao, Xuerong & Yin, Juliang, 2008. "Uncertainty and economic growth in a stochastic R&D model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1306-1317, November.
- Robert Feicht & Wolfgang Stummer, 2010. "Complete Closed-form Solution to a Stochastic Growth Model and Corresponding Speed of Economic Recovery preliminary," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_041, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Miguel Palacios, 2010. "Human Capital as an Asset Class: Implications from a General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2011-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Poudel, Diwakar & Sandal, Leif K. & Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Steinshamn, Stein I., 2011. "Fisheries Management under Irreversible Investment: Does Stochasticity Matter?," Discussion Papers 2011/20, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Hung, Nguyen Manh & Makdissi, Paul, 1997. "Malthusian Trap and Endogenous Population," Cahiers de recherche 9705, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Amilon, Henrik & Bermin, Hans-Peter, 2003. "Welfare effects of controlling labor supply: an application of the stochastic Ramsey model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 331-348, November.
- Wälde, Klaus, 1999. "A Poisson-Ramsey growth model: Creative destruction, endogenous cycles and growth," Technical Reports 1999,32, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:9:y:1974:i:2:p:141-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .