The Value of Limited Altruism
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blackorby, C. & Bossert, W. & Donalson, D., 1995.
"Birth-Date Dependent Population Ethics: Critical-Level Principles,"
95a24, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Blackorby, Charles & Bossert, Walter & Donaldson, David, 1997. "Birth-Date Dependent Population Ethics: Critical-Level Principles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 260-284, December.
- Blackorby, Charles & Bossert, Walter & Donaldson, David, 1995. "Intertemporal Population Ethics: Critical-Level Utilitarian Principles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1303-20, November.
- Kevin W. S. Roberts, 1980. "Interpersonal Comparability and Social Choice Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(2), pages 421-439.
- Blackorby, C. & Bossert, W. & Donaldson, D., 1996.
"Intertemporally Consistent Population Ethics: Birth-Date Dependent Classical Principles,"
96a23, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Charles Blackorby & Walter Bossert & David Donaldson, 1997. "Intertemporally Consistent Population Ethics: Birth-date Dependent Classical Principles," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 48(3), pages 267-292, 09.
- Kevin W. S. Roberts, 1980. "Possibility Theorems with Interpersonally Comparable Welfare Levels," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(2), pages 409-420.
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David, 1984. "Social criteria for evaluating population change," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 13-33, November.
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A, 1984. "Social Choice with Interpersonal Utility Comparisons: A Diagrammatic Introduction," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(2), pages 327-56, June.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1977. "On Weights and Measures: Informational Constraints in Social Welfare Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1539-72, October.
- Diewert, W. E. & Avriel, M. & Zang, I., 1981. "Nine kinds of quasiconcavity and concavity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 397-420, December.
- Sen, Amartya, 1974. "Informational bases of alternative welfare approaches : Aggregation and income distribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 387-403, November.
- Mulgan, Tim, 1997. "A Non-proportional Hybrid Moral Theory," Utilitas, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 291-306, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:95:y:2000:i:1:p:37-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.