Optimal Selling Procedures with Fixed Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Sahm, 2015. "Advance-Purchase Financing of Projects with Few Buyers," CESifo Working Paper Series 5560, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ledyard, John O. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2007.
"A general characterization of interim efficient mechanisms for independent linear environments,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 441-466, March.
- Ledyard, John & Palfrey, Thomas, 2003. "A general characterization of interim efficient mechanisms for independent linear environments," Working Papers 1186, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Matthew Ellman & Sjaak Hurkens, 2014. "Optimal Crowdfunding Design," Working Papers 14-21, NET Institute.
- Peter Norman, 2004. "Efficient Mechanisms for Public Goods with Use Exclusions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 1163-1188.
- Barbieri Stefano & Malueg David A., 2010. "Profit-Maximizing Sale of a Discrete Public Good via the Subscription Game in Private-Information Environments," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Birulin, Oleksii, 2006. "Public goods with congestion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 289-299, July.
- Menezes, Flavio M. & Monteiro, Paulo K. & Temimi, Akram, 2001. "Private provision of discrete public goods with incomplete information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 493-514, July.
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Jaaidane, Touria, 2000.
"Polling mechanisms and the demand revelation problem,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 203-238, May.
- R. J. Gary-Bobo & T. Jaaidane, 1996. "Polling mechanisms and the demand revelation problem," THEMA Working Papers 96-31, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Norman,P., 2000. "Efficient mechanisms for public goods with use exclusions," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Roland Strausz, 2017.
"A Theory of Crowdfunding: A Mechanism Design Approach with Demand Uncertainty and Moral Hazard,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(6), pages 1430-1476, June.
- Roland, Strausz, 2015. "A Theory of Crowdfunding - a mechanism design approach with demand uncertainty and moral hazard," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 527, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Roland Strausz, 2016. "A Theory of Crowdfunding - A Mechanism Design Approach with Demand Uncertainty and Moral Hazard," CESifo Working Paper Series 6100, CESifo Group Munich.
- Strausz, Roland, 2016. "A Theory of Crowdfunding - a mechanism design approach with demand uncertainty and moral hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 11222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sahm, Marco, 2015. "Advance-Purchase Financing of Projects with Few Buyers," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113122, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Rustam Ibragimov, 2004. "Shifting paradigms: on the robustness of economic models to heavy-tailedness assumptions," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 105, Econometric Society.
- Isabelle Brocas, 2008.
"Optimal choice of characteristics for a nonexcludable good,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(1), pages 283-304.
- Isabelle Brocas, 2006. "Optimal Choice of Characteristics for a non-excludable Good," IEPR Working Papers 06.52, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Brocas, Isabelle, 2006. "Optimal Choice of Characteristics for a Non-Excludable Good," CEPR Discussion Papers 5704, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Barbieri & David A. Malueg, 2014.
"Increasing Fundraising Success by Decreasing Donor Choice,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(3), pages 372-400, June.
- Stefano Barbieri & David A. Malueg, 2010. "Increasing Fundraising Success by Decreasing Donor Choice," Working Papers 1006, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Buraschi, Andrea & Cornelli, Francesca, 2002. "Donations," CEPR Discussion Papers 3488, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:71:y:1996:i:1:p:1-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .