Perfect Correlated Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dhillon, A. & Mertens, J.F., 1996. "Perfect correlated equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1197, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DHILLON, Amrita & MERTENS, Jean-François, 1992. "Perfect correlated equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 1992039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yannick Viossat, 2010. "Properties and applications of dual reduction," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(1), pages 53-68, July.
- Mertens, J. F., 2003. "The limit-price mechanism," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 433-528, July.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Srihari Govindan, 2006. "Message spaces for perfect correlated equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(2), pages 475-479, June.
- Zhigang Cao, 2011. "Remarks on Bargaining and Cooperation in Strategic Form Games," Discussion Paper Series dp565, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Vida, Péter & Forges, Françoise, 2013.
"Implementation of communication equilibria by correlated cheap talk: The two-player case,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), January.
- Péter Vida & Francoise Forges, 2011. "Implementation of Communication Equilibria by Correlated Cheap Talk: The Two-Player Case," CESifo Working Paper Series 3360, CESifo Group Munich.
- Edward Cartwright & Myrna Wooders, 2014. "Correlated Equilibrium, Conformity, and Stereotyping in Social Groups," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(5), pages 743-766, October.
- Dino Gerardi & Leeat Yariv, 2003. "Putting Your Ballot Where Your Mouth Is: An Analysis of Collective Choice with Communication," UCLA Economics Working Papers 827, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3048 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerardi, Dino & Myerson, Roger B., 2007.
"Sequential equilibria in Bayesian games with communication,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 104-134, July.
- Dino Gerardi & Roger B. Myerson, 2005. "Sequential Equilibria in Bayesian Games with Communication," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1542, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bernhard von Stengel & Françoise Forges, 2008.
"Extensive-Form Correlated Equilibrium: Definition and Computational Complexity,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 33(4), pages 1002-1022, November.
- Francoise Forges & Bernhard von Stengel, 2008. "Extensive form correlated equilibrium: definition and computational complexity," Post-Print hal-00360729, HAL.
- Kam-Chau Wong & Chongmin Kim, 2004. "Evolutionarily Stable Correlation," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 495, Econometric Society.
- Zhigang Cao, 2013. "Bargaining and cooperation in strategic form games with suspended realizations of threats," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(2), pages 337-358, July.
- Rabah Amir & Sergei Belkov & Igor V. Evstigneev, 2017. "Correlated equilibrium in a nutshell," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 457-468, December.
- Gerardi, Dino & Yariv, Leeat, 2007. "Deliberative voting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 317-338, May.
- Gerardi, Dino, 2004.
"Unmediated communication in games with complete and incomplete information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 104-131, January.
- Dino Gerardi, 2002. "Unmediated Communication in Games with Complete and Incomplete Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1371, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Atsushi Kajii & Stephen Morris, 2020. "Refinements and higher-order beliefs: a unified survey," The Japanese Economic Review, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 7-34, January.
- Myerson, Roger B., 1997. "Dual Reduction and Elementary Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 183-202, October.
- Pavlo Prokopovych & Lones Smith, 2004. "Subgame Perfect Correlated Equilibria in Repeated Games," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 287, Econometric Society.
- John Hillas & Elon Kohlberg, 1996. "Foundations of Strategic Equilibrium," Game Theory and Information 9606002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 1996.
- Yannick Viossat, 2003. "Properties of Dual Reduction," Working Papers hal-00242992, HAL.
- Yuval Heller, 2012. "Sequential Correlated Equilibria in Stopping Games," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(1), pages 209-224, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:68:y:1996:i:2:p:279-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.