Addendum to "increasing risk: I. A definition"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1974. "The informational size of message spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-192, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leshno, Moshe & Levy, Haim & Spector, Yishay, 1997. "A Comment on Rothschild and Stiglitz's "Increasing Risk: I. A Definition"," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 223-228, November.
- Dybvig, Philip H. & Wang, Yajun, 2012. "Increases in risk aversion and the distribution of portfolio payoffs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 1222-1246.
- Tracy Mott, 2012. "Risk," Chapters,in: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 39, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hurlimann, Werner, 2002. "On immunization, stop-loss order and the maximum Shiu measure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 315-325, December.
- Marta_Cardin & Paola_Ferretti, 2004. "Some theory of bivariate risk attitude," Game Theory and Information 0411009, EconWPA.
- Eleonora Perversi & Eugenio Regazzini, 2015. "Inequality and risk aversion in economies open to altruistic attitudes," Papers 1507.00894, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Emir Kamenica, 2016. "A Rothschild-Stiglitz Approach to Bayesian Persuasion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 597-601, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:5:y:1972:i:2:p:306-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.