Many good risks: An interpretation of multivariate risk and risk aversion without the Independence axiom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2009. "Duality Mappings For The Theory of Risk Aversion with Vector Outcomes," Working Papers id:2085, eSocialSciences.
- Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John, 2005.
"Increasing uncertainty: a definition,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 117-141, March.
- Grant, Simon & Quiggan, John, 2004. "Increasing Uncertainty: A Definition," Working Papers 2002-11, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Simon Grant & John Quiggin, 2004. "Increasing Uncertainty: A Definition," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_4, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John, 2004. "Increasing Uncertainty: A Definition," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151163, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2006. "Comparative risk aversion when the outcomes are vectors," Working papers 149, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Polak, Ben, 1998. "Intrinsic Preference for Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 233-259, December.
- Müller, Alfred & Scarsini, Marco, 2012. "Fear of loss, inframodularity, and transfers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1490-1500.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2007. "Duality mappings for the theory of risk aversion with vector outcomes," Working papers 160, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Simon Grant & Atsushi Kajii & Ben Polak, 1996. "Preference for Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1114, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion When the Outcomes are Vectors," Working Papers id:2907, eSocialSciences.
- Kannai, Yakar & Selden, Larry & Kang, Minwook & Wei, Xiao, 2016. "Risk neutrality regions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 75-89.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:56:y:1992:i:2:p:338-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.