Additively separable representations on non-convex sets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Segal, Uzi & Sobel, Joel, 2002.
"Min, Max, and Sum,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 126-150, September.
- Segal, Uzi & Sobel, Joel, 2000. "Min, Max, and Sum," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8ms3g4t1, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Uzi Segal & Joel Sobel, 2001. "Min, Max, and Sum," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 512, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Karni, Edi & Safra, Zvi, 2000. "An extension of a theorem of von Neumann and Morgenstern with an application to social choice theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 315-327, November.
- Mongin, Philippe & Pivato, Marcus, 2015.
"Ranking multidimensional alternatives and uncertain prospects,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 146-171.
- Mongin, Philippe & Pivato, Marcus, 2012. "Ranking Multidimensional Alternatives and Uncertain Prospects," MPRA Paper 42515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus Pivato & Philippe Mongin, 2014. "Ranking Multidimensional Alternatives and Uncertain Prospects," THEMA Working Papers 2014-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Polak, Ben, 2000. "Decomposable Choice under Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 169-197, June.
- Abdurrahman Bekir Aydemir, 1999. "Forecast Performance of Threshold Autoregressive Models - A Monte Carlo Study," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9905, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:56:y:1992:i:1:p:89-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.