The adjustment speed of neoclassical growth models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jochonia S Mathunjwa & Jonathan Temple, 2006. "Convergence behaviour in exogenous growth models," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/590, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Christian Groth & Ronald Wendner, 2011.
"Learning by Investing, Embodiment, and Speed of Convergence,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
2011-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Groth, Christian & Wendner, Ronald, 2011. "Learning by investing, embodiment, and speed of convergence," MPRA Paper 29008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groth, Christian & Wendner, Ronald, 2014.
"Embodied learning by investing and speed of convergence,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 245-269.
- Ronald Wendner & Christian Groth, 2012. "Embodied learning by investing and speed of convergence," Graz Economics Papers 2012-04, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:4:y:1972:i:3:p:552-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .