Distinguishing inefficient competitive growth paths: A note on capital overaccumulation and rapidly diminishing future value of consumption in a fairly general model of capitalistic production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Boldrin & Ana Montes, 2005.
"The Intergenerational State Education and Pensions,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 651-664.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montes, Ana, 2002. "The Intergenerational State: Education and Pensions," CEPR Discussion Papers 3275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Boldrin & Ana Montes, 2004. "The intergenerational state: education and pensions," Staff Report 336, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Molina-Abraldes, Antonio & Pintos-Clapes, Juan, 2003. "A complete characterization of Pareto optimality for general OLG economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 235-252, December.
- Montes Alonso, Ana & Boldrin, Michele, 1998. "Intergenerational transfer institutions public education and public pensions," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6148, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Becker, Robert A. & Mitra, Tapan, 2012.
"Efficient Ramsey Equilibria,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S1), pages 18-32, April.
- Becker, Robert & Mitra, Tapan, 2011. "Efficient Ramsey Equilibria," Working Papers 11-02, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Robert A. Becker & Tapan Mitra, 2011. "Efficient Ramsey Equilbria," CAEPR Working Papers 2011-009, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:4:y:1972:i:2:p:224-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.