Strict rational expectations equilibria with diffuseness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minehart, Deborah & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1999.
"Ex Post Regret and the Decentralized Sharing of Information,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 114-131, April.
- Deborah Minehart & Suzanne Scotchmer, 1995. "Ex Post Regret and the Decentralized Sharing of Information," Papers 0058, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1998. "Rational expectations equilibria and the ex-post core of an economy with asymmetric informattion," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6092, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- J. Runde & C. Torr*, 1985. "Divergent Expectations and Rational Expectations," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 53(3), pages 142-147, September.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2000. "Rational expectations equilibria and the ex-post core of an economy with asymmetric information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 527-535, December.
- Anuj Bhowmik & Jiling Cao, 2016.
"Rational expectations equilibria: existence and representation,"
Economic Theory Bulletin,
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(2), pages 367-386, October.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Cao, Jiling, 2015. "Rational Expectations Equilibria: Existence and Representation," MPRA Paper 63196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Zierhut, 2016. "Partially revealing rational expectations equilibrium with real assets and binding constraints," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(3), pages 495-516, August.
- Scott Condie & Jayant Ganguli, 2011. "Informational efficiency with ambiguous information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 48(2), pages 229-242, October.
- Beth Allen & James S. Jordan, 1998. "The existence of rational expectations equilibrium: a retrospective," Staff Report 252, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:27:y:1982:i:1:p:20-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.