The theory of search for several goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Cosme Costa Vieira, 2005. "Multi Product Market Equilibrium with Sequential Search," FEP Working Papers 166, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Yuta KITTAKA, 2018. "Multiproduct Firms, Consumer Search, and Demand Heterogeneity," ISER Discussion Paper 1024, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shelegia, Sandro, 2012. "Multiproduct pricing in oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 231-242.
- Zhou, Jidong, 2011. "Multiproduct search," MPRA Paper 37139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F. & Allender, William, 2016.
"Search and price dispersion in online grocery markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 255-281.
- Timothy Richards & Stephen Hamilton & William Allender, 2015. "Search and Price Dispersion in Online Grocery markets," Working Papers 1504, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Gatti, J. Rupert J., 1999. "Multi-Commodity Consumer Search," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 219-244, June.
- Shigeru Makioka, 2015. "Wholesale Transactions under Economies and Diseconomies of Scope in Search Activities in a Model of Search and Match," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2015-006, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- J. Rupert Gatti, 2000. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion with Sequential Search," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1368, Econometric Society.
- Alexei Parakhonyak, 2009. "On The Relevance Of Irrelevant Information," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-087/1, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:24:y:1981:i:3:p:362-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.