On the avoidance of extinction in one-sector growth models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2006.
"Almost sure convergence to zero in stochastic growth models,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 231-237, September.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2003. "Almost sure convergence to zero in stochastic growth models," Discussion Paper Series 170, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised May 2005.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2003. "Almost Sure Convergence to Zero in Stochastic Growth Models," Discussion Paper Series 140, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2000. "Dynamic Efficiency of Conservation of Renewable Resources under Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 186-214, December.
- Tapan Mitra & Santanu Roy, 2006.
"Optimal exploitation of renewable resources under uncertainty and the extinction of species,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(1), pages 1-23, May.
- Mitra, Tapan & Roy, Santanu, 2003. "Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resources under Uncertainty and the Extinction of Species," Working Papers 03-10, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Mitra, Tapan & Roy, Santanu, 2012.
"Sustained positive consumption in a model of stochastic growth: The role of risk aversion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 850-880.
- Mitra, Tapan & Roy, Santanu, 2010. "Sustained Positive Consumption in a Model of Stochastic Growth: The Role of Risk Aversion," Working Papers 10-03, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:20:y:1979:i:2:p:276-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.