Independence of nonfeasible alternatives, and independence of nonoptimal alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Bejan, Camelia, 2011.
"No profitable decompositions in quasi-linear allocation problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1995-2012, September.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Camelia Bejan, 2009. "No Profitable Decomposition in Quasi-Linear Allocation Problems," Working Papers 2009-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Mongin, P., 1998.
"Does Optimization Imply Rationality?,"
9817, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- P. Mongin, 1998. "Does optimization imply rationality ?," THEMA Working Papers 98-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Mongin, Philippe, 1998. "Does optimization imply rationality?," MPRA Paper 37740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2000. "Does optimization imply rationality?," MPRA Paper 78026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Martinet & Pedro Gajardo & Michel De Lara & Héctor Ramírez Cabrera, 2011.
"Bargaining with intertemporal maximin payoffs,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2011-7, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Vincent Martinet & Pedro Gajardo & Michel De Lara, 2019. "Bargaining with Intertemporal Maximin Payoffs," CESifo Working Paper Series 7471, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vincent Martinet & Pedro Gajardo & Michel De Lara, 2019. "Bargaining with Intertemporal Maximin Payoffs," Working Papers 2019.02, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Priscilla Man & Shino Takayama, 2013. "A unifying impossibility theorem," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(2), pages 249-271, October.
- Eitan Muller & Mark Satterthwaite, 1976. "An Impossibility Theorem for Voting With a Different Interpretation," Discussion Papers 195, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2009. "Axiomatic Bargaining on Economic Enviornments with Lott," Working Papers 2009-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Karni, Edi, 1976. "Collective Rationality, Unanimity and Liberal Ethics," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275318, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:12:y:1976:i:3:p:488-493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.