An Oligopoly Simulation of a Restructured ERCOT: Will Future Prices Be Competitive?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Cramton, 2000. "Review of the Reserves and Operable Capability Markets: New England's Experience in the First Four Months," Papers of Peter Cramton 99reserves, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 03 Jan 2000.
- Besser, Janet Gail & Farr, John G. & Tierney, Susan F., 2002. "The Political Economy of Long-Term Generation Adequacy: Why an ICAP Mechanism is Needed as Part of Standard Market Design," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 53-62.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Iñón, Javier & Stoft, Steven E., 2001. "Installed Capacity Requirements and Price Caps: Oil on the Water, or Fuel on the Fire?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 23-34, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Craig, Michael & McDonald-Buller, Elena & Webster, Mort, 2016. "Technology adoption under time-differentiated market-based instruments for pollution control," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 23-34.
- Vítor Marques & Isabel Soares & Adelino Fortunato, 2008. "Uniform Price Market and Behaviour Pattern: What Does the Iberian Electricity Market Point Out?," GEMF Working Papers 2008-08, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:16:y:2003:i:3:p:59-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .