Modeling Electricity Auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shrimali, Gireesh & Konda, Charith & Farooquee, Arsalan Ali & Nelson, David, 2015. "Reaching India’s Renewable Energy Targets:Effective Project Allocation Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 71211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baisa, Brian, 2016. "Overbidding and inefficiencies in multi-unit Vickrey auctions for normal goods," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 23-35.
- O'Mahoney, Amy & Denny, Eleanor, 2013.
"Electricity prices and generator behaviour in gross pool electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 628-637.
- O'Mahoney, Amy & Denny, Eleanor, 2011. "Electricity Prices and Generator Behaviour in Gross Pool Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 34847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Aparicio & Juan Ferrando & Ana Meca & Julia Sancho, 2008. "Strategic bidding in continuous electricity auctions: an application to the Spanish electricity market," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 229-241, February.
- Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Lee, Myeong Ho & Berg, Nathan, 2016. "Peak-load pricing in duopoly," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 47-54.
- Victor Moutinho & António Carrizo Moreira & Jorge H. Mota, 2015. "Measuring the Simultaneous Quantity Game in OMEL Spot Electricity Market," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 305-320.
- Aitor Ciarreta & María Espinosa, 2010.
"Market power in the Spanish electricity auction,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 42-69, February.
- Aitor Ciarreta & María Paz Espinosa, 2003. "Market Power In The Spanish Wholesale Electricity Market," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2005. "Market Power in the Spanish Electricity Auction," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Komain Jiranyakul, 2015.
"Oil Price Volatility and Real Effective Exchange Rate: The Case of Thailand,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy,
Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 574-579.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2014. "Oil price volatility and real effective exchange rate: the case of Thailand," MPRA Paper 57196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poudineh, Rahmatallah & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2014.
"Distributed generation, storage, demand response and energy efficiency as alternatives to grid capacity enhancement,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 222-231.
- Rahmatallah Poudineh & Tooraj Jamasb, 2013. "Distributed Generation Storage, Demand Response, and Energy Efficiency as Alternatives to Grid Capacity Enhancement," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1356, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rahmatallah Poudineh & Tooraj Jamasb, 2013. "Distributed Generation, Storage, Demand Response, and Energy Efficiency as Alternatives to Grid Capacity Enhancement," Working Papers EPRG 1331, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Aitor Ciarreta & María Paz Espinosa, 2006. "Demand Elasticity and Market Power in the Spanish Electricity Market," Working Papers 0606, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Jun 2006.
- Baldursson , Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik, 2007. "Vertical Integration and Long-Term Contracts in Risky Markets," Memorandum 01/2007, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Xuguang Yu & Gang Li & Chuntian Cheng & Yongjun Sun & Ran Chen, 2019. "Research and Application of Continuous Bidirectional Trading Mechanism in Yunnan Electricity Market," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-18, December.
- Zou, Xiaoyan, 2009. "Double-sided auction mechanism design in electricity based on maximizing social welfare," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4231-4239, November.
- Jian Zhang & Yanan Zheng & Mingtao Yao & Huiji Wang & Zhaoguang Hu, 2019. "An Agent-Based Two-Stage Trading Model for Direct Electricity Procurement of Large Consumers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-16, September.
- Francesco Gullì, 2011. "The interaction between emissions trading and energy and competition policies," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/20, European University Institute.
- Vazquez, Miguel & Hallack, Michelle, 2015. "Interaction between gas and power market designs," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 23-33.
- Liu, Shuangquan & Yang, Qiang & Cai, Huaxiang & Yan, Minghui & Zhang, Maolin & Wu, Dianning & Xie, Mengfei, 2019. "Market reform of Yunnan electricity in southwestern China: Practice, challenges and implications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1-1.
- Crawford, Gregory S. & Crespo, Joseph & Tauchen, Helen, 2007. "Bidding asymmetries in multi-unit auctions: Implications of bid function equilibria in the British spot market for electricity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1233-1268, December.
- Ping Zhang, 2006. "A Complete Characterization of Pure Strategy Equilibrium in Uniform Price IPO Auctions," Discussion Papers 2006-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Müller, Gernot & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe, 2008. "A theoretical analysis of procurement auctions for tertiary control in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2620-2627, July.
More about this item
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:15:y:2002:i:7:p:72-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.