Property Rights and Entrepreneurial Income in Commercial Fisheries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neher,Philip A., 1990. "Natural Resource Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311748, December.
- Copeland, Brian R., 1991. "International trade in waste products in the presence of illegal disposal," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, pages 143-162.
- Miedema, Allen K., 1983. "Fundamental economic comparisons of solid waste policy options," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, pages 21-43.
- Ian M. Dobbs, 1991. "Litter and Waste Management: Disposal Taxes versus User Charges," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 221-227, February.
- Lee, Dwight R., 1984. "The economics of enforcing pollution taxation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, pages 147-160.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1972. "Dynamics of Waste Accumulation: Disposal versus Recycling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, pages 600-616.
- Porter, Richard C., 1978. "A social benefit-cost analysis of mandatory deposits on beverage containers," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, pages 351-375.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heaps, Terry, 2003. "The effects on welfare of the imposition of individual transferable quotas on a heterogeneous fishing fleet," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 557-576, November.
- David M. McEvoy & Sylvia Brandt & Sven Anders, 2009.
"The Effects of ITQ Management on Fishermen’s Welfare When the Processing Sector Is Imperfectly Competitive,"
University of Wisconsin Press, pages 470-484.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha, 2005. "Cod Today and None Tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-7, International and Development Economics.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom, 2009. "Cod today and none tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve," Research Reports 94822, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas, 2009. "Cod today and none tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0922, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David M. McEvoy & Sylvia Brandt & Nathalie Lavoie & Sven Anders, 2007. "The Effects of ITQ Management on Fishermen’s Welfare When the Processing Sector is Imperfectly Competitive," Working Papers 2007-3, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- José-María Da-Rocha & Raul Prellezo & Jaume Sempere & Luis Taboada Antelo, 2017. "A dynamic economic equilibrium model for the economic assessment of the fishery stock-rebuilding policies," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2017-01, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:28:y:1995:i:1:p:68-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.