Strategic responses to automobile emissions control: A game-theoretic analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
- Lee, Jaegul & Veloso, Francisco M. & Hounshell, David A., 2011. "Linking induced technological change, and environmental regulation: Evidence from patenting in the U.S. auto industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1240-1252.
- Proost, Stef & Van Dender, Kurt, 2012. "Energy and environment challenges in the transport sector," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 77-87.
- Breitscheidel, Jörg, 2005. "Hold-up Problems with Respect to R&D Investment and Licensing in Environmental Regulation," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-86, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Currie, David & Levine, Paul L & Rickman, Neil, 1999. "Delegation and the Ratchet Effect: Should Regulators Be Pro-Industry?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans Gersbach & Till Requate, 2000. "Emission Taxes and the Design of Refunding Schemes," CESifo Working Paper Series 325, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boleslavsky, Raphael & Kelly, David L., 2014. "Dynamic regulation design without payments: The importance of timing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 169-180.
- Sangeeta Bansal & Shubhashis Gangopadhyay, 2005. "Incentives for Technological Development: BAT Is BAD," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(3), pages 345-367, 03.
- Ioulia Ossokina & Otto Swank, 2008. "Adoption Subsidy Versus Technology Standards Under Asymmetric Information," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(3), pages 241-267, September.
- Gersbach, Hans & Requate, Till, 2004. "Emission taxes and optimal refunding schemes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 713-725, March.
- Olivier Cadot & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 1995. "Innovation Under the Threat of Stricter Environmental Standards," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-11, CIRANO.
- Nentjes, Andries & de Vries, Frans P. & Wiersma, Doede, 2007. "Technology-forcing through environmental regulation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 903-916, December.
- Gersbach, Hans & Glazer, Amihai, 1999.
"Markets and Regulatory Hold-Up Problems,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 151-164, March.
- Gersbach, Hans & Glazer, Amihai, 1998. "Markets and regulatory hold-up problems," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9gf9t35g, University of California Transportation Center.
- Gersbach, Hans & Glazer, Amihai, 1999. "Markets and regulatory hold-up problems," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt76f9604n, University of California Transportation Center.
- Puller, Steven L., 2006. "The strategic use of innovation to influence regulatory standards," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 690-706, November.
- Anthony Heyes & Catherine Liston-Heyes, 1997. "Regulatory ‘balancing’ and the efficiency of green R&D," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(4), pages 493-507, June.
- Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka, 2017. "Some implications of environmental regulation on social welfare under learning-by-doing of eco-products," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 121-149, January.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2006. "Promotion of Eco-Products and Environmental Regulation with Learning-by-Doing," Working Papers EMS_2006_07, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka, 2015. "Some implications of environmental regulation on social welfare under learning-by-doing of eco-products," Working Papers SDES-2015-23, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Sep 2015.
- Dijkstra, Bouwe R., 2007. "An investment contest to influence environmental policy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 300-324, November.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Malik, Arun S., 1998. "Instrument Choice When Regulators and Firms Bargain," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 225-241, May.
- Guttel, Ehud & Leshem, Shmuel, 2013. "Bargaining around cost–benefit standards," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 55-67.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:15:y:1988:i:4:p:419-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed