Optimal fishery management in the presence of illegal activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Hotte, 2005.
"Natural-resource exploitation with costly enforcement of property rights,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 497-521, July.
- HOTTE, Louis, 1997. "Natural-Resource Exploitation with Costly Enforcement of Property Rights," Cahiers de recherche 9720, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Damania, Richard & Bulte, Erwin H., 2006. "Renewable resource regulation and uncertain prices: The role of financial structure and bankruptcy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 41-53, January.
- Eggert, Håkan & Lokina, Razack B., 2010.
"Regulatory compliance in Lake Victoria fisheries,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 197-217, April.
- Eggert, Håkan & Lokina, Razack B, 2005. "Regulatory Compliance in Lake Victoria Fisheries," Working Papers in Economics 175, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Eggert, Hakan & Lokina, Razack B., 2008. "Regulatory Compliance in Lake Victoria Fisheries," Discussion Papers dp-08-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Jensen, Frank & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2016.
"A corporate-crime perspective on fisheries: liability rules and non-compliance,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 371-392, June.
- Jensen, Frank & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2015. "A Corporate-Crime Perspective on Fisheries: Liability Rules and Non-Compliance," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth Robinson, 2004.
"Wanted dead and alive: Are hunting and protection of endangered species compatible?,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Elizabeth J. Z. Robinson, 2004. "Wanted dead and alive: Are hunting and protection of endangered species compatible?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-20, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Frank Jensen & Niels Vestergaard, 2000.
"Moral Hazard Problems in Fisheries Regulation: The Case og Illegal Landings,"
9/00, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Gregory S. Amacher & Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 2004. "Socially Optimal Royalty Design and Illegal Logging under Alternative Penalty Schemes," CESifo Working Paper Series 1131, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joel Kincaid, 2004. "A note on some determinants of property rights in U.S. marine fisheries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(6), pages 1-11.
- Jensen, Frank & Vestergaard, Niels, 2002. "Moral hazard problems in fisheries regulation: the case of illegal landings and discard," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 281-299, November.
- Albers, Heidi J. & Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z., 2007. "Spatial-temporal aspects of cost-benefit analysis for park management: An example from Khao Yai National Park, Thailand," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 129-150, August.
- Paul C. Missios, 2004. "Wildlife trade and endangered species protection," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(4), pages 613-627, December.
- Missios, Paul C., 2004. "Wildlife trade and endangered species protection," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(4), December.
- Lars Hansen & Frank Jensen & Linda Nøstbakken, 2014. "Quota Enforcement in Resource Industries: Self-Reporting and Differentiated Inspections," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(4), pages 539-562, August.
- Lars Gårn Hansen & Frank Jensen & Linda Nøstbakken, 2010. "Quota Enforcement in Resource Industries: Self-Reporting and Differentiated Inspections," IFRO Working Paper 2010/10, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised May 2011.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2004:i:6:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albers, H.J., 2010. "Spatial modeling of extraction and enforcement in developing country protected areas," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 165-179, April.
- José Santiago Arroyo Mina, 2012. "Dilemas sociales de la pesca en el pacífico colombiano: un análisis desde la teoría de juegos," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, June.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:176:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-017-1208-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Chavez & Hugo Salgado, 2005. "Individual Transferable Quota Markets under Illegal Fishing," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(3), pages 303-324, July.
- Joel Kincaid, 2003. "The Determinants of Property Rights In U.S. Marine Fisheries," Law and Economics 0304004, EconWPA.
- Hofstad, Ole, 6. "A theoretical analysis of illegal wood harvesting as predation – with two Ugandan illustrations," Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, issue 42, April.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Kumar, Ajay Mahaputra & Albers, Heidi J., 2009. "Optimal Enforcement and Practical Issues of Resource Protection in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers dp-09-08-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Nøstbakken, Linda, 2008. "Fisheries law enforcement--A survey of the economic literature," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 293-300, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:13:y:1986:i:4:p:363-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.