Global equilibrium dynamics with stationary recursive preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Benhabib, Jess & Majumdar, M. & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1987. "Global Equilibrium Dynamics with Stationary Recursive Preferences," Working Papers 87-05, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:20:y:1982:i:2:p:589-603 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2002. "Externalities and nonlinear discounting: Indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 141-169, January.
- Jean-Paul Chavas, 2004. "On Impatience, Economic Growth and the Environmental Kuznets Curve: A Dynamic Analysis of Resource Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(2), pages 123-152, June.
- Dolmas, Jim, 1996. "Balanced-growth-consistent recursive utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 657-680, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:8:y:1987:i:3:p:429-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.