Liquidity-profit rate cycles in a capitalist economy
No abstract is available for this item.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima & Antonio J. A. Meirelles, 2007.
"Macrodynamics of debt regimes, financial instability and growth,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(4), pages 563-580, July.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima & Antonio J. A. Meirelles, 2004. "A Macrodynamics Of Debt Regimes, Financial Instability And Growth," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 074, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Toichiro Asada, 2012. "Modeling financial instability," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 215-232.
- Soon Ryoo, 2016. "Household debt and housing bubbles: a Minskian approach to boom-bust cycles," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 971-1006, December.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Household debt and housing bubble: A Minskian approach to boom-bust cycles," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "A Theory of Minsky Super-cycles and Financial Crises ," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 31-46.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "A Theory of Minsky Super-Cycles and Financial Crises," IMK Working Paper 05-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Gang Gong, 2005. "Modeling Stabilization Policies In A Financially Unstable Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 281-304, 07.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2010. "Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 163-186, June.
- Soon Ryoo, 2009. "Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 1999. "Finance in a Classical and Harrodian Cyclical Growth Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_290, Levy Economics Institute.
- Toichiro Asada, 1991. "On a mixed competitive-monopolistic macrodynamic model in a monetary economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 33-53, February.
- Richard Arena & Alain Raybaut, 1995. "Cycles et croissance : une approche néo-kaldorienne," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1433-1444.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 1998. "Finance and the Macroeconomic Process in a Classical Growth and Cycles Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_253, Levy Economics Institute.
- Datta, Soumya, 2014. "Macrodynamics of debt-financed investment-led growth with interest rate rules," MPRA Paper 56713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Datta, Soumya, 2012. "Cycles and Crises in a Model of Debt-financed Investment-led Growth," MPRA Paper 50200, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2012.
- Flaschel, Peter & Sethi, Rajiv, 1996. "Classical dynamics in a general model of the Keynes-Wicksell type," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 401-428, December.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2015. "Uncertainty and Contradiction: An Essay on the Business Cycle," Working Papers 1514, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Vercelli, Alessandro, 2000. "Structural financial instability and cyclical fluctuations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 139-156, July.
- Cinquetti, Carlos A., 2000. "The Real Plan: Stabilization and Destabilization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 155-171, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:8:y:1987:i:3:p:363-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed