Markets, hierarchies, and the modern corporation: An unfolding perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter G. Klein, 2010. "Transaction Cost Economics and the New Institutional Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shu-Man You & Chun-Chang Lee & Ming-Hsun Tseng, 2012. "An Examination of Service Quality, Transaction Costs and Sales Ethics among Real Estate Advertising Sales Agents," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 189-214.
- Klein, Peter G, 2001. "Were the Acquisitive Conglomerates Inefficient?," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 745-761, Winter.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2011.
"Appropriation, violent enforcement, and transaction costs: a critical survey,"
Springer, vol. 147(1), pages 227-253, April.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2011. "Appropriation, violent enforcement and transaction costs : a critical survey," Post-Print hal-00629109, HAL.
- van der Krabben, E., 1995. "Urban dynamics : A real estate perspective : An institutional analysis of the production of the built environment," Other publications TiSEM 0934260d-3fcc-4e5f-aa7c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ganesh Prasad Neupane, 2017. "Heuristics as an Aid to Inter-organizational Value Creation," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 238-244.
- Ormerod, R. J., 1997. "The design of organisational intervention: Choosing the approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 415-435, August.
- Castellani, Davide & Zanfei, Antonello, 2004. "Choosing international linkage strategies in the electronics industry: the role of multinational experience," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 447-475, April.
- Michel S. Zouboulakis & John Kamarianos, 2002. "Racionalidad y cooperación entre firmas. Examen del comportamiento habitual de las industrias griegas," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(7), pages 98-113, July-Dece.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:6:p:762-781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hubert Tondeur & Olivier De La Villarmois & Thi Ngoc Vân Huynh, 2004. "L'externalisation de la fonction comptable et financière : études de cas," Post-Print halshs-00594080, HAL.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2008. "From Walrasian general equilibrium to incomplete contracts : making sense of institutions," MPRA Paper 37887, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Davide Vannoni, 2000.
"The diversifield firm: non formal theories versus formal models,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2000(106).
- Davide Vannoni, 1998. "The diversified firm: non formal theories versus formal models," CERIS Working Paper 199806, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Karbowski, Adam, 2009.
"Sieci społeczne i technologiczne: wpływ na proces powstawania innowacji w gospodarce
[Social and Technological Networks and its Effects on Innovation Dynamics]," MPRA Paper 73624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iavor Marangozov, 2005. "From Practice to Theory of the International Joint Ventures," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 44-77.
- Alexandra HOROBET & Lucian BELASCU, 2012. "Managerial Implications Of The Academic Debate On Corporate Social Responsibility And Company Performance," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 10, pages 11-17, December.
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Learning dynamics in research alliances: A panel data analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 776-789, July.
- repec:zbw:iamost:85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeung, Kwong & Lee, Peter K.C. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2013. "Supplier partnership and cost performance: The moderating roles of specific investments and environmental uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 546-559.
- Cerrato, Daniele, 2006. "The multinational enterprise as an internal market system," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 253-277, June.
- Christian Schwens & Ruediger Kabst, 2009. "Early internationalization: A transaction cost economics and structural embeddedness perspective," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 323-340, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:17:y:1992:i:3:p:335-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.