A simple testable model of double auction markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mandel, Antoine & Gintis, Herbert, 2016.
"Decentralized Pricing and the equivalence between Nash and Walrasian equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 84-92.
- Antoine Mandel & Herbert Gintis, 2016. "Decentralized Pricing and the equivalence between Nash and Walrasian equilibrium," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01296646, HAL.
- repec:ris:revlde:1958 is not listed on IDEAS
- Großer, Jens & Reuben, Ernesto, 2013.
"Redistribution and market efficiency: An experimental study,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 39-52.
- Jens Großer & Ernesto Reuben, 2009. "Redistributive Politics and Market Efficiency: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 44, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Großer, Jens & Reuben, Ernesto, 2009. "Redistributive Politics and Market Efficiency: An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 4549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Krahnen & Martin Weber, 2001.
"Marketmaking in the Laboratory: Does Competition Matter?,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 4(1), pages 55-85, June.
- Jan Pieter Krahnen & Martin Weber, 2001. "Marketmaking in the Laboratory: Does Competition Matter?," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 4, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- X. Fernández, Bernardo & Fernández Q, Vladimir & Aldazosa, E. René, 2018.
"Una subasta doble de divisas para la determinación del tipo de cambio en Bolivia,"
Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico,
Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 29, pages 152-189, May.
- X. Fernández, Bernardo & Fernández Q., Vladimir & Aldazosa, E. Rene, 2017. "Una Subasta Doble de Divisas para la Determinación del Tipo de Cambio en Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 4/2017, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Kirchsteiger, G. & Niederle, M. & Potters, J.J.M., 2001. "Public Versus Private Exchanges," Discussion Paper 2001-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kirchsteiger, Georg & Niederle, Muriel & Potters, Jan, 2005.
"Endogenizing market institutions: An experimental approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1827-1853, October.
- Kirchsteiger, G. & Niederle, M. & Potters, J.J.M., 2005. "Endogenizing market institutions : An experimental approach," Other publications TiSEM f9bbc06f-0d3d-41a7-8513-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Muriel Niederle & Jan Potters, 2005. "Endogenizing Market Institutions: An Experimental Approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149583, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Jasmina Arifovic & John Ledyard & Valentyn Panchenko, 2013.
"Efficiency of continuous double auctions under individual evolutionary learning with full or limited information,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 539-573, July.
- Anufriev, M. & Arifovic, J. & Ledyard, D. & Panchenko, V., 2010. "Efficiency of Continuous Double Auctions under Individual Evolutionary Learning with Full or Limited Information," CeNDEF Working Papers 10-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sean Crockett, 2013. "Price Dynamics In General Equilibrium Experiments," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 421-438, July.
- Kirchsteiger, G. & Niederle, M. & Potters, J.J.M., 1998. "The Endogenous Evolution of Market Institutions : An Experimental Investigation," Discussion Paper 1998-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Crockett, Sean & Friedman, Daniel & Oprea, Ryan, 2017. "Aggregation and convergence in experimental general equilibrium economies constructed from naturally occurring preferences," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Market Design: Theory and Pragmatics SP II 2017-501, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:20:y:2017:i:02n03:n:s0219525917500059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duffy, John, 2006. "Agent-Based Models and Human Subject Experiments," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 949-1011 Elsevier.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2015.
"Market Efficiency, Trading Institutions and Information Mirages: evidence from an experimental asset market,"
67448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Market Efficiency, Trading Institutions and Information Mirages: Evidence from an Experimental Asset Market," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Market efficiency, trading institutions and information mirages: Evidence from an experimental asset market," Working Papers 2016/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Bodo Sturm, 2008. "Market Power in Emissions Trading Markets Ruled by a Multiple Unit Double Auction: Further Experimental Evidence," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 467-487, August.
- Theissen, Erik, 2000. "Market structure, informational efficiency and liquidity: An experimental comparison of auction and dealer markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 333-363, November.
- Darren Duxbury, 2005. "Experimental evidence on trading behavior, market efficiency and price formation in double auctions with unknown trading duration," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(8), pages 475-497.
- Chen, Shu-Heng, 2012. "Varieties of agents in agent-based computational economics: A historical and an interdisciplinary perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Friedman, Daniel, 1996. "Price formation in double auction markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1307-1337, August.
- Carlén, Björn, 1999. "Large-Country Effects in International Emissions Trading: A Laboratoty Test," Research Papers in Economics 1999:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Samuele Centorrino & Ivan Moscati, 2011. "Double Auction Equilibrium and Efficiency in a Classroom Experimental Search Market," LERNA Working Papers 11.03.337, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:15:y:1991:i:1:p:47-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.