Industry growth accounts and production functions when techniques are idiosyncratic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:20:y:1982:i:2:p:589-603 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Stan Metcalfe & John Foster, 2010. "Evolutionary Growth Theory," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Stanley Metcalfe & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2006. "Creative Destruction and the Measurement of Productivity Change," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 97(5), pages 373-397.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1992. "Technischer Fortschritt und die Arbeitsteilung zwischen Industrie- und Entwicklungsländern: eine empirische Analyse," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 758, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lücke, Matthias, 1992. "Technical progress and the pattern of specialization in world trade in manufactures, 1965 to 1987," Kiel Working Papers 534, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:11:y:1989:i:3:p:323-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .