Fear of crime in a nonurban setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lane, Jodi & Meeker, James W., 2005. "Theories and fear of gang crime among Whites and Latinos: A replication and extension of prior research," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 627-641.
- Payne, Brian K. & Time, Victoria & Gainey, Randy R., 2006. "Police chiefs' and students' attitudes about the Miranda warnings," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 653-660.
- Cook, Carrie L. & Lane, Jodi, 2009. "The place of public fear in sentencing and correctional policy," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 586-595, November.
- Schafer, Joseph A. & Huebner, Beth M. & Bynum, Timothy S., 2006. "Fear of crime and criminal victimization: Gender-based contrasts," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 285-301.
- Gau, Jacinta M. & Pratt, Travis C., 2010. "Revisiting Broken Windows Theory: Examining the Sources of the Discriminant Validity of Perceived Disorder and Crime," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 758-766, July.
- Casten, John A. & Payne, Brian K., 2008. "The influence of perceptions of social disorder and victimization on business owners' decisions to use guardianship strategies," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 396-402, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:31:y:2003:i:3:p:249-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.