Supervisory styles of patrol sergeants and lieutenants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, David N., 1982. "Police supervision on the street: An analysis of supervisor/officer interaction during the shift," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, pages 91-109.
- Kuykendall, Jack & Roberg, Roy R., 1988. "Police manager's perceptions of employee types: A conceptual model," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, pages 131-137.
- Kuykendall, Jack & Unsinger, Peter C., 1982. "The leadership styles of police managers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, pages 311-321.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engel, Robin Shepard, 2002. "Patrol officer supervision in the community policing era," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 51-64.
- Willis, James J. & Mastrofski, Stephen D. & Kochel, Tammy Rinehart, 2010. "The co-implementation of Compstat and community policing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 969-980, September.
- Schafer, Joseph A., 2010. "The ineffective police leader: Acts of commission and omission," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 737-746, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:29:y:2001:i:4:p:341-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .