Addressing key features of gang membership: Measuring the involvement of young members
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lersch, Kim Michelle, 1998. "Predicting citizen race in allegations of misconduct against the police," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 87-97, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svatošová Veronika & Smolík Josef, 2016. "Dimensions of Gang Issues at the National and International Level," European Review of Applied Sociology, De Gruyter Open, vol. 9(12), pages 20-34, June.
- Varano, Sean P. & Huebner, Beth M. & Bynum, Timothy S., 2011. "Correlates and consequences of pre-incarceration gang involvement among incarcerated youthful felons," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 30-38.
- Fox, Kathleen A. & Lane, Jodi, 2010. "Perceptions of gangs among prosecutors in an emerging gang city," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 595-603, July.
- Dong, Beidi & Krohn, Marvin D., 2016. "Escape from violence: What reduces the enduring consequences of adolescent gang affiliation?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 41-50.
- Bouchard, Martin & Spindler, Andrea, 2010. "Groups, gangs, and delinquency: Does organization matter?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 921-933, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:28:y:2000:i:6:p:473-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.