Violence and drug use in juvenile institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:1:88-90_9 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peterson-Badali, Michele & Koegl, Christopher J., 2002. "Juveniles' experiences of incarceration: The role of correctional staff in peer violence," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 41-49.
- Blackburn, Ashley G. & Trulson, Chad R., 2010. "Sugar and spice and everything nice? Exploring institutional misconduct among serious and violent female delinquents," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1132-1140, November.
- Walters, Glenn D. & Crawford, Gregory, 2013. "In and out of prison: Do importation factors predict all forms of misconduct or just the more serious ones?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 407-413.
- Jiang, Shanhe, 2005. "Impact of drug use on inmate misconduct: A multilevel analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 153-163.
- Toman, Elisa L. & Cochran, Joshua C. & Cochran, John K. & Bales, William D., 2015. "The implications of sentence length for inmate adjustment to prison life," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 510-521.
- Barton, Michael S. & Jensen, Bonnie Lynne & Kaufman, Joanne M., 2010. "Social disorganization theory and the college campus," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 245-254, May.
- Berg, Mark T. & DeLisi, Matt, 2006. "The correctional melting pot: Race, ethnicity, citizenship, and prison violence," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 631-642.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:27:y:1999:i:1:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.