Testing for Ongoing Convergence in Transition Economies, 1970 to 1998
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef C. Brada & Ali M. Kutan & Su Zhou, 2002.
"Real and Monetary Convergence within the European Union and Between the European Union and Candidate Countries: A Rolling Cointegration Approach,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
458, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Zhou, Su, 2002. "Real and monetary convergence within the European Union and between the European Union and candidate countries: A rolling cointegration approach," ZEI Working Papers B 05-2002, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2004. "Nominal and real stochastic convergence of transition economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 23-36, March.
- E.Tsanana & C. Katrakilidis, 2016. "The issue of convergence: New empirical evidence for the Central Eastern Europe area," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(1), pages 53-62.
- Spruk, Rok, 2011. "Productivity and income convergence in transition: theory and evidence from Central Europe," MPRA Paper 33389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Zhou, Su, 2005. "Real and monetary convergence between the European Union's core and recent member countries: A rolling cointegration approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 249-270, January.
- Sels, A.T.H., 2006. "Foreign direct investment as an entry mode. An application in emerging economies," Other publications TiSEM 583ca9b5-1691-425d-8f77-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mirjana Gligoric, 2014. "Paths Of Income Convergence Between Country Pairs Within Europe," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(201), pages 123-156, April – J.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:29:y:2001:i:4:p:677-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.