What Is Distinctive about China's Economic Transition? State Enterprise Reform and Overall System Transformation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Wing Thye Woo & Xiaokai Yang, 2000.
"Economic Reforms and Constitutional Transition,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 1(2), pages 423-479, November.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo & Xiaokai Yang, 2000. "Economic Reforms and Constitutional Transition," CID Working Papers 43, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo & Xiaokai Yang, 2000. "Economic Reforms and Constitutional Transition," CID Working Papers 43A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Yuk-Shing Cheng & Dic Lo, 2004. "Firm Size, Technical Efficiency and Productivity Growth in Chinese Industry," Working Papers 144, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Han, Jun & Liu, Runjuan & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Zhang, Junsen, 2016.
"Market structure, imperfect tariff pass-through, and household welfare in Urban China,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 220-232.
- Han, Jun & Liu, Runjuan & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Zhang, Junsen, 2013. "Market Structure, Imperfect Tariff Pass-Through, and Household Welfare in Urban China," Working Papers 2013-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Burawoy, Michael, 1996. "The state and economic involution: Russia through a China lens," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1105-1117, June.
- Maria Dacosta & Wayne Carroll, 2001. "Township and Village Enterprises, Openness and Regional Economic Growth in China," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 229-241.
- Steven Lim & Derek Harland, 2001. "Dynamic Modelling of a Three-Sector Transitional Economy," Working Papers in Economics 01/01, University of Waikato.
- Alberto GABRIELE, 2001. "Science And Technology Policies, Industrial Reform And Technical Progress In China. Can Socialist Property Rights Be Compatible With Technological Catching Up?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 155, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Jed Friedman, 2004. "Firm Ownership and Internal Labor Practices in a Transition Economy: An Exploration of Worker Skill Acquisition in Vietnam," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-696, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:18:y:1994:i:3:p:470-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.